14 hours ago, Turbocharged said:

Well, just to make sure there’s no confusion... Production of Z6 and Z10 is quite slow due to high demand of other products that Ninebot factory has to full fill and the total quantity of the first batch of Zs is very limited because Ninebot wasn’t very optimistic about the sales number. And when I mentioned early July, I meant that’s when domestic distributors may start to have stocks ready. I can’t say anything for international orders. So, it’s likely you will have to wait some more, August sounds right to me.

And if you really want one, place your order early, Z is not a “limited edition” thing, but I was told the supply could be quite limited.

Yup, sounds like Ninebot-Segway.

Further confirms the perception that the Segway team has more priority due to bigger volume of business, vs the Ninebot side.

On 6/20/2018 at 6:54 PM, em1barns said:

Yep, consistent with what was seen in some European vendors. Price should be on average around 2300 euros. I pass.

I'm kinda glad i ordered a Tesla (arriving this Monday,  actually arrived yesterday but they did not unpack container due to midsummer celebrations here in Sweden... dammit).

I would not have been able to wait till August and a 1350$ Tesla sounds better than 2300€UROS ninebot as a first unicycle. And i can see if the pohlice will be a pecker in the b.. about riding here in Sweden. Im kind of amazed that noone have yet told me to step of my current nibebot mini plus when riding inside shopping malls ? not yet at least ?

next year i guess there will be loads of reviews on the z and for that (short);summer i might opt for it. It looks damn nice,  lets hope it rides as fast as three competition as well,  since i doubt i can give away speed for looks on a commute wheel

waiting eagerly for reviews regardless,  ninebot are a bit more well known brand under the xiaomi umbrella and i like their app where you can find nearby riders on a map(though it still does not seem to work in Europe... unless it is true that three are zero active riders in Sweden lol)

• Like 1

On 6/19/2018 at 6:06 PM, kasenutty said:

It's already so late, I'm sorta thinking I'm not gonna buy anything new until next spring. See if they come out with a tall big battery Kingsong 18. 

Probably a very smart consideration. I would wait until the smoked cleared next spring "Except" I don't have an wheel I can live with until then?

• Like 1

Green and Fashion have just listed the Z10 for sale on AliExpress

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c0ZSohFi

On 6/23/2018 at 3:37 AM, Boogieman said:

Im kind of amazed that noone have yet told me to step of my current nibebot mini plus when riding inside shopping malls ?

TBH I would never do that. For me EUC territory = bicycle territory. You wouldn't want to have people riding bikes inside shopping malls either.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

TBH, nunca haría eso. Para mí, territorio de EUC = territorio de bicicleta. Tampoco querrá que las personas anden en bicicleta dentro de los centros comerciales.

let's not be too moralistic, a Ninebot Plus is not like a bicycle, a Ninebot Plus occupies the same as a pedestrian, and you can be completely stopped without bothering anyone and even going slower than a pedestrian

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, fbhb said:

Green and Fashion have just listed the Z10 for sale on AliExpress

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/c0ZSohFi

@2200. usd I'm just gonna LOL...... I will gladly get tesla at 700. usd Less, (1000. canadian) cheaper, but good luck to them.

Edited by yourtoys7
  • Like 1

My distributor promised to have one of the first batch production Z10 (besides pre-ordered) shipped to me directly from Ninebot factory today. Well, it's delayed again... to July 10th. As an apology, my distributor sends his brand new Z8 directly from the factory to me, I can keep it until my Z10 is shipped to me, and I don't have to take any responsibility if the Z8 is damaged during the wait for Z10... I can't really criticize him now:blink1:

Edited by Turbocharged
  • Like 3

On 6/11/2018 at 1:46 PM, fbhb said:

Tishawn seems to be suitably impressed, that's got to be a good enough endorsement in anyone's book! 

Same functions as nine bit mini plus where i agree with @Tishawn Fahie on the lift sensor.  On the mini plus a fw update actually made that function dangerous,  since the wheel stopped (break to speed zero) as soon as it got of the ground and pedal sensors did not sense any weight. This means if you are riding and go over a bump temporarily losing contact with feet the wheel basically cutout/brake hard, so when you land you go flying forward.  The function is not customizable on the mini and from my knowledge the firmware is not fixed (I'm staying on older fw due to this)

I have posted about this in ninebot mini plus forum (videos and so on)

The rest is also similar.  Rated top speed 26mph but in beginning they said 20. Mini plus also state higher speed than actual measured with gps. Customizable lights are nice. On mini plus you even have turn signals and brake light (goes from low strengthred (or colour of chooising) when riding like tail light, to high intensive red when braking).  This conforms weigh most parts of the world how brake light work on cars,  so hope they will add that as a feature in app as opposed to flashing red)

App is great on the ninebot,  there is even" find a rider close to you" in the app,  but it does not seem to work in Sweden(Europe); as i never see any riders even if i zoom out map to entire Europe :)

Seems to be as expected.  Solid, safe but slightly exeagerated spec vs real world data.  We will see in upcoming reviews of the 20 vs 26mph is true or not or if it was a misunderstanding or only this wheel.  Also on mini plus there is a speed limit mode that can not be unlocked until after riding some miles and doing an online course in the app. Could be that too?

10 minutes ago, Boogieman said:

Las mismas funciones que el mini plus de nueve bits, cuando estoy de acuerdo con @Tishawn Fahie  en el sensor de elevación. En el mini más una actualización fw realmente hizo que esa función fuera peligrosa, ya que la rueda se detuvo (se rompió a velocidad cero) tan pronto como llegó del suelo y los sensores del pedal no detectaron ningún peso. Esto significa que si estás montando y pasas por un bache perdiendo el contacto con los pies temporalmente, la rueda básicamente corta / frena con fuerza, de modo que cuando aterrices irás volando hacia delante. La función no se puede personalizar en el mini y, por lo que sé, el firmware no está solucionado (me estoy quedando en fw más antiguo debido a esto)

He publicado sobre esto en el foro de ninebot mini plus (videos, etc.)

El resto también es similar. Velocidad máxima nominal 26 mph pero en el comienzo dijeron 20. El más pequeño también indica una velocidad más alta que la real medida con gps. Las luces personalizables son agradables. En el mini plus, incluso tiene luces direccionales y luz de freno (va desde el bajo nivel de potencia (o el color de chooising) cuando se conduce como luz trasera, hasta el rojo intensivo alto al frenar). Esto concuerda con la mayoría de las partes del mundo sobre cómo funciona la luz de freno en los automóviles, así que espero que lo agreguen como una característica en la aplicación en comparación con el rojo intermitente)

La aplicación es genial en el ninebot, incluso hay "encontrar un jinete cerca de ti" en la aplicación, pero parece que no funciona en Suecia (Europa); ya que nunca veo jinetes, incluso si reduzco el mapa a toda Europa:)

Parece ser lo esperado. Especificaciones sólidas, seguras pero ligeramente exageradas frente a datos del mundo real. Veremos en las próximas revisiones del 20 vs 26 mph es cierto o no, o si fue un malentendido o solo esta rueda. También en mini plus hay un modo de límite de velocidad que no se puede desbloquear hasta después de recorrer algunas millas y hacer un curso en línea en la aplicación. ¿Podría ser eso también?

absolutly true, this is me