26 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

I did something similar a few years back and also added blunt grip studs.

30713464624_652fdb79b9_b.jpg

The new grip tape I currently use has a courser grit surface to further prevent foot slippage

42078106891_6978ff88c1_b.jpg

your v10f pedal modification looks great. how does feel compared to stock? probably already know the answer.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, novazeus said:

your v10f pedal modification looks great. how does feel compared to stock? probably already know the answer.

Unfortunately I never rode it before the mods.  My feet feel grounded while standing on grit so I did not want my feet to slip off at this stage of my recovery.  @Marty Backe stated his feet slipped off during his test ride so that was proof enough for me. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Unfortunately I never rode it before the mods.  My feet feel grounded while standing on grit so I did not want my feet to slip off at this stage of my recovery.  @Marty Backe stated his feet slipped off during his test ride so that was proof enough for me. 

Did you put strips between the rubber pads to affix the tape?

Oh man, what a pain in the bum. Still though, it looks good, and I imagine the surface is far grippier. 

In the likelihood that some of you have not seen the topic below, it's quite surprising to see that official employees of Segway Ninebot China are proposing to sell a few units of ONE Z

If Ninebot China post here to sell directly ONE Z, what will think Segway USA?

I find it very strange, and you?

Edited by jojo33