42 minutes ago, yourtoys7 said:

Its hard to tell from this angle, are they pedals New or E+ painted black?

They're E+ pedals, just different color. This has been confirmed by many sources.

On 5/3/2018 at 1:37 AM, Unventor said:

yes @Justina 's web shop is a polish dealer. I bought my Inmotion V8 from there in march 2018. 

They have been helpful in the start, but my last question to them have gone unanswered for some days now (about not able to link my V8 to Inmotion app).

I just hope Inmotion release the new app soon.

I've checked your ticket status and I can see the problem is solved. We are sorry for replying late, it was caused by national holidays.

19 minutes ago, Justina said:

I've checked your ticket status and I can see the problem is solved. We are sorry for replying late, it was caused by national holidays.

I got a reply but as I commented elsewhere, the communication issue is not resolved.

Waiting for new app and maybe firmware update to solve invisible BT device as I can't see the V8.

14 minutes ago, Unventor said:

I got a reply but as I commented elsewhere, the communication issue is not resolved.

Waiting for new app and maybe firmware update to solve invisible BT device as I can't see the V8.

Replied here: 

• Upvote 1

ONE Z 6 First chinese user review with screenshot 35kmh ok http://bbs.ninebot.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=145251

ONE Z 6  other user review with video 34kmh http://bbs.ninebot.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=145391

ONE Z 10 user review http://bbs.ninebot.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=148161&extra=page%3D1

Edited by jojo33

I saw a picture floating around on Facebook of an owner that had snapped the pedal off their Z10. Is this a random/hard use occurrence? It makes me wary of getting one since I cant verify who owns it or get any other information. If needed I can grab the picture and upload it here. But if anyone else knows anything I welcome the information. 

I've seen many many people ride these things over the years as well as do some pretty hard maneuvering on wheels of all types and yet I have not seen a single picture of a pedal snapping off. 

30 minutes ago, Esper said:

I saw a picture floating around on Facebook of an owner that had snapped the pedal off their Z10. Is this a random/hard use occurrence? It makes me wary of getting one since I cant verify who owns it or get any other information. If needed I can grab the picture and upload it here. But if anyone else knows anything I welcome the information. 

I've seen many many people ride these things over the years as well as do some pretty hard maneuvering on wheels of all types and yet I have not seen a single picture of a pedal snapping off. 

There have been cases of Gotway ACM and Monster pedals breaking (they both use the same pedal design). Pictures have been posted here.

bp01.thumb.JPG.15dc1519b1dbf34e9bc1af140

See this thread for more

• Upvote 1

This is the image i am referring to. Please note. This is a copy of a screenshot of a picture. I do not know who the owner of this image is.

Edited by Keith
Removed image as requested

In Chinese yuan, the price of the Z6 is exactly half that of the Z10. If that holds up for American prices, that would mean the Z6 would be around $800.

The Z6 is more than half the specs that the Z10 is. 574wh battery vs 1000wh battery, and 1200 watt motor vs 1800 watt motor in the Z10. Same size wheel, same weight, same body.

So even if you didn't love the Z10 concept but just wanted to try out the comfort of the fat 4" Z tire, you could do so without making a gigantic investment.

Like, the V8 is now $900. If the Z6 comes in at that price or lower, that's very competitive to say the least. The V8 would still be an ideal urban wheel, but for any other use (and perhaps even for most urban use as well) the Z10 might be by far the better bargain.

Only suspicious stat is how the Z6 is only listed as having a 20 degree max incline angle, which suggests way worse hill performance than the V8.

But to be able to buy a brand new 18" wheel, with a fat tire no less, for $800-$900, that's a great deal on a highly comfortable cruiser.

Edited by Scouts Honor

Even the Z10 isn't rated a legit 25 degrees for max incline angle. This wheel is going to disappoint in a huge way on the hills

Ninebot by Segway One Z Specifications 
  Ninebot One Z10 Ninebot One Z8 Ninebot One Z6
Max speed 27.96 Mph (45 Kmph) 24.85 Mph (40 Kmph) 18.64 Mph (30 Kmph)
Battery capacity 1000Wh 862Wh 574Wh
Engine power 1800W 1500W 1200W
Max Theoretical Range  49.71 to 62.14 Miles (80-100km) 37.28 to 49.71 Miles (60-80km) 24.85 to 34.18 Miles (40-55km)
Max Incline/Decline ~ 20-25°   ~ 20-25°  ~ 20° 

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Even the Z10 isn't rated a legit 25 degrees for max incline angle. This wheel is going to disappoint in a huge way on the hills

Max Theoretical Range  49.71 to 62.14 Miles (80-100km) 37.28 to 49.71 Miles (60-80km) 24.85 to 34.18 Miles (40-55km)

If I remember right, the Z10 incline angle is for 150kg load, while that for v10 is for 120kg load. That explains the difference.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EUCMania said:

If I remember right, the Z10 incline angle is for 150kg load, while that for v10 is for 120kg load. That explains the difference.

150kg? Really? Wow :efee78d764:

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

150kg? Really? Wow :efee78d764:

double checked the 1st post in this thread. Yeah, 150kg for max load. I guess the max incline should be based on this max load. Looks Ninebot is not trying to cook up some nice number by put a small load in tiny print.

On the other hand, which EUC rider weighs 150 kg =330 lb? I imagine with that much weight, it is hard to learn EUC.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

I just seems like Ninebot is trying to keep it real. Since wheel makers and reviewers interchanging mix slope angles with slope %, and use "short ramps" with light riders to justify their claims, the only way to evaluate climbing claims is by real world testing. Fibert Street (SF), several streets in LA,  the slightly steeper street in Pittsburgh and New Zealand are in the 36 - 39% range. This means the Z6 with a ?? weight rider would struggle up those hills. The Z8 and Z10 not so much (46% claim). The V10F and KS18L should fly up those hills as they are claiming 57 - 70% climbing ability respectively.? The V10F test by Marty was very impressive because the wheel seem to climb strong and over-heated and stopped before board destruction near the top. HBH, however, is not 57%?. I believe the KS18S is still the king? It ,however, barely made it to the top of HBH before over heating. KS claims 70% slope climbing ability.? I am pretty sure Marty's Heat-Break Hill, being on dirt, is a tougher and probably longer climb than any street we will encounter, but it isn't close to 57-70% slope. Right now Marty (same weight for all test +/- dessert) and his Heat-Break Hill is the definitive climbing metric. We need to take up a collection for control boards so Marty's Gotways can participate.?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jerome said:

I just seems like Ninebot is trying to keep it real. Since wheel makers and reviewers interchanging mix slope angles with slope %, and use "short ramps" with light riders to justify their claims, the only way to evaluate climbing claims is by real world testing. Fibert Street (SF), several streets in LA,  the slightly steeper street in Pittsburgh and New Zealand are in the 36 - 39% range. This means the Z6 with a ?? weight rider would struggle up those hills. The Z8 and Z10 not so much (46% claim). The V10F and KS18L should fly up those hills as they are claiming 57 - 70% climbing ability respectively.? The V10F test by Marty was very impressive because the wheel seem to climb strong and over-heated and stopped before board destruction near the top. HBH, however, is not 57%?. I believe the KS18S is still the king? It ,however, barely made it to the top of HBH before over heating. KS claims 70% slope climbing ability.? I am pretty sure Marty's Heat-Break Hill, being on dirt, is a tougher and probably longer climb than any street we will encounter, but it isn't close to 57-70% slope. Right now Marty (same weight for all test +/- dessert) and his Heat-Break Hill is the definitive climbing metric. We need to take up a collection for control boards so Marty's Gotways can participate.?

Marty pushed the V10F waaaay harder and faster than he pushed the KS-18S up that hill though. He was basically pedal to the metal, whereas with the KS-18S he was really babying it and just trying to make it to the top. V10F with a little less speed in spots would have shattered the KS-18S performance up that same hill. And that V10F had major water damage to the battery at the time of that test.

Ninebot is going with low voltage, low pedal height, and absurdly fat wheel. This wheel wasn't designed for hill performance, or even for rugged off-road performance. If it was, it was a rookie attempt by a company known more for 12 mph sidewalk wheels.

4 hours ago, EUCMania said:

double checked the 1st post in this thread. Yeah, 150kg for max load. I guess the max incline should be based on this max load. Looks Ninebot is not trying to cook up some nice number by put a small load in tiny print.

On the other hand, which EUC rider weighs 150 kg =330 lb? I imagine with that much weight, it is hard to learn EUC.

then the range of 100km and and top speed of 45 km/h are also loading 150kg. I doubt it

Edited by Demargon

7 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Marty pushed the V10F waaaay harder and faster than he pushed the KS-18S up that hill though. He was basically pedal to the metal, whereas with the KS-18S he was really babying it and just trying to make it to the top. V10F with a little less speed in spots would have shattered the KS-18S performance up that same hill. And that V10F had major water damage to the battery at the time of that test.

Ninebot is going with low voltage, low pedal height, and absurdly fat wheel. This wheel wasn't designed for hill performance, or even for rugged off-road performance. If it was, it was a rookie attempt by a company known more for 12 mph sidewalk wheels.

I believe you are right about point 1 - hill climbing and point two :roflmao:

On 5/12/2018 at 5:14 AM, EUCMania said:

I think You imagine based on the perception that 150kg = fat and imobile.

The same way BMI is totally wrong for anyone who performs physical activity beyond walking.

So 150kg ride ability DEPENDS on many things (and of course 150kg is the mqx stated, not the norm)

1. How tall you are

2. How muscular you are (muscle weigh a LOT more than fat, water too)

3. How good your balance is

4. How flexible you are

5. Your condition/stamina

I understand that most Asian people (wherr most euc's origin from) weigh in at the low scale around 45-70kg, but that is FAR from the average in the world and VERY FAR from the average in the richest countries in the world (and i am quite sure ninebot/xiaomi understand this by now)

Take me as an example, i am Swedish, not extremely tall and not extremely muscular, but im 191cms. My weight have been swaying between 88kg and 114kg depending on

1. If i work out or not (swaying between a bit fat and partial 6-pack but nowhere near imobile...not even close)

2. Season shape WHEN i work out

3. Amount of carbs i digest (makes around 5kg difference)

If you imagine someone who works out hard, dont trim the body fat extremely but like a normal joe and is around 2m they would look like a muscular basketball player.

I dont think a muscular baskeball player would have any issues riding a euc...unless the EUC pevents them from limiting stuff ?

With that said, i think it is awesome that they spec the ninebot for people that are predcament to being overweight since it might help them to go EUC instead of by car. That in turn will make them loose weight and meet more people, which im turn is good for the rep of ninebot ? so imo its a win win spec sheet. Set limits high and worst case scenario for that. Everyone lighter than 150kg will benfit from stronger accel, higher speed (if they implement that solution) and steeper climb angles.

while it might seem infair that lighter people benefit, they cant help it, its just physics.

Watts vs watts ?

On 5/12/2018 at 9:52 AM, Demargon said:

then the range of 100km and and top speed of 45 km/h are also loading 150kg. I doubt it

45km/h regardless if you weigh in at 40kg or 150kg?

That makes sense with ninebots way of MARKETING the ninebot mini plus (nominal 2*400W, max 2*800w motors, 58.8v batt, rated for 25-100kg riders where I weigh 90kg and found out below).

Stated max 20km/h

In app max 19.1 km/h

On bottom of unit  on spec sticker 18 km/h (oops)

Actual speeed@InApp19km/h= 16km/h real speed

Actual speed tested vs GPS and traffic camera, same result.

A 3km/h deduct vs app or a 15% error margin..pick your poison (4km/h deduct vs stated max though). This is with max inflation for max wheel diameter/speed on very flat asphalt...no climb..constantly monitoring phone to stay at 19km/h to prevent tiltback but still going max... while logging on a LONG run and doing safety camera check right at max before tiltback..several times..over and over.. with the same result)

If you factor in 15% deduction on max speed of the Z EUC's, its not as impressive. 3km/h on the other hand would be acceptable on a 45km/h max makimg max 42km/h if you get a "bad egg", though preferably at the price point there should be NO bad eggs but specs should be = real world scenario.

Edited by Boogieman