2 hours ago, ruohki said:

Okay, i got my z10 today. I registered it and fired up the App. One of the batteries is at 0 the other at 63% lets see if it will charge. Also i get communication errors using the ninebot app

Seems like i had to reinstall the Ninebot App (maybe some debris left from my e+) charged fine both batteries at 100%. Lets see how this baby will perform :D

• Like 3

Help! Stripped and disconnected battery of the Z10 yesterday to get to the wheel without resetting the Ninetool firmwire back to the original factory settings - now the machine won't work. Tried the battery discharge hack method and now the actual battery lights turn red when charging.  It has been suggested its in a deep BMS sleep although it tries to power up momentarilly with the bluetooth icon flashing  - but doesn't boot up. Any way of rectifying the issue guys?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

so you see the tire of a Z10 after 10,000kms

photo_2019-06-25_11-07-09.jpg

photo_2019-06-25_11-06-35.jpg

Congratulations on the 10000 Wow , what you expecting to get? Maybe another 5000?, in your warm climate you don't much grip , it's nearly a racing slick tyre now 😊

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

Today the frontier of 60kmh on Z10 had broken 

EF78D75C-912B-425C-A536-825E816DB2FD.jpeg

@RoberAce I know that you have the MRN76 speed unlock on your Z10, but can you tell me what is the Z10 mainboard firmware version you are running?  Did you update to the latest 1.0.7 or are you still running an earlier firmware version?

WTF :D 

I just moved my first alarm to 40 km/h, but I am reluctant to push it a lot faster. I'm just worried that I would hit a bump or hole in the road and the wheel would cut out (I had that with an Inmotion V8 once at 25+ km/h going over train tracks. Took me 2 years before my shoulder was completely recovered ...). I have no idea what margin is left at those speeds.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Yeah, lots of things about this z series seems extremely robust and well executed. I’m very disappointed they didn’t continue to work out the few quirks in this wheel and add some more battery, the build quality generally seems ‘next level’ in the euc world! I would happily have paid a premium for one if they had produced a true updated version and had some product support in evidence.

• Like 1

After riding the KS16X for a couple of days I can say that for riding on paved roads I still prefer my Z10 at the moment. Since it's used for mainly straight line riding on streets its stability is a big plus. Also zero wobbles under braking from high speed. Can't get the KS16X not to wobble under braking.

Will see in a month how I feel about all of this.

• Like 1

@RoberAce

Thanks for posting updates on this, it's good to hear more about the performance of this wheel. Wish they were all the same, I was watching a video of @Hsiang and I believe after 1,000 miles his wheel blew a fuse that landed him in the emergency room. I've got just over 2,000 miles on my z10 now and it seems to be performing just as well as when I got it.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...