@MonoGerman, this upload is definitely a strong contender for an Academy award, Best picture! 😀  

Edited by ED209
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, z3n said:

Better hold on for a little bit. There are some waterproofing issues with their first batch of Venture Case. The factory is fixing them for next batches.

I want the case to protect the lens. I don't ride in wet conditions so I don't care about waterproofing.

40 minutes ago, z3n said:

Better hold on for a little bit. There are some waterproofing issues with their first batch of Venture Case. The factory is fixing them for next batches.

A great example of how this forum is a life-saver. I pretty much had my finger on the order button when seeing this.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, MonoGerman said:

Shameless self-promotion, my first iMovie trailer. 
Enjoy, and don't take yourself too seriously.... 

I'd give that video 10 upvotes if I could.

Edited by winterwheel
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, z3n said:

Weather proofing fix for California: sun-block? 😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piotr Veltzé said:

Anyone know what configuration is in the battery pack in Ninebot Z10? I know that are 2 battery pack. 

Two 14s3p batteries of LG MH1 cells with one two-channel smartBMS

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, palachzzz said:

Two 14s3p batteries of LG MH1 cells with one two-channel smartBMS

You sure about the cells? I thought was LG HG2 cells 20A rated, but maybe info I saw was wrong.

13 minutes ago, RoberAce said:

9D6203FC-88B8-4083-B210-34B8DDEC88B5.gif

So it looks like the rider got that tall grass caught between his right pedal and the shell.  Instant steer right, instant fall.  Been there, done that, got the T shirt.  Although, when I did it, the wheel stopped dead while turning violently. OK, I lied, there is no T shirt.

Edited by Smoother

2 hours ago, Smoother said:

So it looks like the rider got that tall grass caught between his right pedal and the shell.  Instant steer right, instant fall.  Been there, done that, got the T shirt.  Although, when I did it, the wheel stopped dead while turning violently. OK, I lied, there is no T shirt.

It was the Ice on the borders path

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RoberAce said:

It was the Ice on the borders path

That's a great trail, but I would never take my Z10 there. The MSX on the other hand is made exactly for that kind of trail

@MonoGerman, actually Ninetool isn't mine work, its @MRN76 work.
Z10 battery nominal current is 60amps, higher currents isn't very good for battery.
From my Ninebot Z10 experience - current below 40amps is normal at non-agressive riding.
60-90 amps - it is high current, but it seems it is ok (but not good for battery)
And I would say that currents more than 90 amps - are extremely high.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Congrat's on joining the Z-Team :cheers:

I'm sure you've seen @RoberAce's videos, particularly where he is slalom riding. I think those best show through visuals how the Z10 is turned. You press one leg against the shell and lean your body over the other side. Unlike the MSX, you are not leaning into the turn (both wheel and body lean). Instead, both wheel and body stay more or less upright, but your center of gravity is moved to the side where you are turning.

This is why riding the Z10 is more of a physical experience, to be enjoyed as such :D

I will have to watch some of his videos closely. I’m looking forward to learning this wheel, I like a good challenge.

Ive only ridden a couple of miles , but it seems like it accelerates faster than the msx. Have you noticed this as well?