MY KINGSONG 18S ...ARRIVED

Bambino

Thanks...

(my inglish is not so good, but i can tell that i am very happy.... veryyyyyyyyy happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

In this forum i find people like me, because where i live, in Portugal, i dont now nobody that likes monowheels...)

I hope you all understand....

Thanks for all

I was finally able to go backward standing on the KS18S today!  It is way too fast...  Needed to slow down.  Tried initially when I got it, but now that I have a over 50 miles on it, I'm more comfortable on it to do backward successfully.  I have yet to do going backwards while sitting.  The turning I've gotten used to standing up, but not sitting down.

No, because of regulations, he had to remove mine, he took pictures while he was doing it. Or so he said, I have a tendency to trust people. Just concerned about sticking the side pads back on. I'll figure it out. Kinda like that it's opened up so I can study the guts. Might take it over to show another heli nerd buddy of mine who is an electronics engineer from Japan. He was the first at the field playing around with li-one/ li-po who knows, that his specialty. He'll look at it and tell me everything that's wrong with it and then probably laugh at me for trying it.

that's an interesting device. if i didn't have prostate cancer, i'd be interested, but my days of straddling anything, are over. don't want to jigger that little grenade inside me. gonna sell all my motorcycles, my brand new $18000 jet ski with 17 hours on it, i guess that's it. got a brand new never seen the water hobie cat 16' i bought in 2015 but i'll be fine on that as soon as i get caught up someday.

Archived