Joey Serrin eWheels Partnership

Jason McNeil

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:
Greetings Forum, I'd like to apologize for not keeping up here this month, it's been an especially busy period & I've been stretched somewhat thinly lately.  

I am delighted to announce @Joey Serrin will be joining eWheels. Joey has established a phenomenal reputation with his exceptional know-how, abilities & creative inventive mind that will help increase the capacity & reach of the business. Joey's mastery of the Electric Unicycle will ensure eWheels will also have unrivalled servicing & repair capabilities, as well as improved communication times for our Customers.

Over the next month we will be offering several new accessory lines, such as custom pedals, improved padding, & handle kits for the King Song 18S & Gotway Monster, there are some other exciting projects in works which will be announced over the coming weeks.

Fantastic news Jason :thumbup:  Can't wait to see what you have planned. Joey seems like a great guy and he may be just as enthusiastic about EUC's as you are ;)

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-8-19 at 2:44 PM, myfunwheel said:

That's great news!!  As a fellow seller in the US, I'm proud to say you've helped grow the overall EUC community with your great reputation.  I believe this will allow all of us customer service focused sellers to benefit from happy customers.  I'm happy to hear you've partnered with Joey, he knows his stuff!!  Here's to future successes, I've been in this business for about a year and a half and it's been a wonderful journey and has helped my wife and I to buy our first home about 8 months ago (that and my day job), as a fellow wheel addict I'm excited to see what the future holds for this exciting technology!!  Cheers:)

Selling euc has helped you buy a home? In australia sales are so few it helps me buy a new wheel time to time lol

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Why is that wheel called Fotowelt? German for "World of Photos". This is how the on-premises "bring a USB stick and we'll print your photos" machines and online photo printing services of German drugstores are often called.

But a wheel? Most curious! :efef6b27e5:

• Upvote 1