Boston, ks18, second hand, 600$

1 hour ago, steve454 said:

@Bob Eisenman  here is a chance to upgrade very near you.  Doesn't say what model, though, maybe a KS18Y.

Can only be a old 800Watt 18a....as the highest speed is to low for a 1200Watt 18a(or AY), they all go 40kmh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Bob Eisenman  here is a chance to upgrade very near you.  Doesn't say what model, though, maybe a KS18Y.

@steve453

Sorry to read that you lost all of your N coins. I read somewhere that password recovery with the app didn't work for someone else despite a recovery link button. Maybe you should give it a try.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I read somewhere that password recovery with the app didn't work for someone else despite a recovery link button. Maybe you should give it a try.

No big deal, the password is probably in the Google cloud, maybe one of these days I will figure out how to get it back.  I was only up to Silver Knight anyway, I think.

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

No big deal, the password is probably in the Google cloud, maybe one of these days I will figure out how to get it back.  I was only up to Silver Knight anyway, I think.

'Chenshanqing' (6603 miles) sent me a thumbs up recently. In his profile chats he says it took him two years to reach his goal.

耗时两年  终于点亮超凡

'Took two years to finally turn extraordinary'

35616.png35615.png

12 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

'Chenshanqing' (6603 miles) sent me a thumbs up recently. In his profile chats he says it took him two years to reach his goal.

耗时两年  终于点亮超凡

'Took two years to finally turn extraordinary'

35616.png35615.png

So he has all the medals at 6600 miles, you're getting close to that, I think you said once you were over 5000 miles.

2 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

No bones about that !

Wait, looking again, at the bottom left there are two identical in shape but one is silver the other is gold.  And space for one more on the right.  Maybe there is one more at even higher mileage.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mezzanine said:

I was in touch with him a while back but didn't hear back from him.  Not sure if he's been checking in. 

Hovering the mouse cursor over his red dot with the 2 in it shows he last visited October the 18th.  

Edited by steve454
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...