Where to buy?

Kaitlyn

It seems like a lot of links for the ninebot - and other models - point to AliExpress. The Ninebot One E looks to go for about $925 with free shipping.

However, a very quick google search brought up this alternative:

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ninebot-one-self-balancing-electric-unicycle.html

For me it was $163 shipping to Canada - ~$765 is still much cheaper than $925... am I missing something? Are there better places to consider buying this?

If you want to make a "private import" in Canada, you may encounter some problems. If the "motorized vehicle" is not approved by Transport Canada, it may be refused at the customs.

Do whatever you want but consider buying from a canadian reseller will keep you out of troubles you don't want.

$0,02

Bleu9mm

The top model now is Ninebot One E+ and that is different as Ninebot One E which should be considered as last model. We offer USD 950 to Canada with free Miband in the deal: 

wheelyouride.webs.com. However, we can match all online offers with equivalent products and delivery options. 

Yes, there is a chance that custom may get involved but just for duty and tax purpose not likely to refuse the importation. At least didn't happen to my half dozen customers in Canada.

Kind regards,

Mengke

from wheelyouride.webs.com

I'm new to this site but this is exactly the topic I was interested in. I live in Pittsburgh and have no idea if there is a reputable US distributor for NineBot. I tried to go to the site referenced above but it would not load. Might be my connection. There are so many sites and it is hard to know which to trust. Is there a list of reputable sites in this forum where satisfied buyers have purchased their EU's. I definitely want to buy the NineBot One E+. Was hoping to have it delivered in 2 to 3 weeks. Could purchase through Amazon but did not know if there was a better site. 

Electricunicyclereviews.com has them available locally. I havent bought from them so i cant speak to the actual buying experience  or how reputable the store is, but the guy was very responsive and friendly through correspondence, we exchanged many emails, and every time he answered all of my questions. He is a member of this forum also. He may also be able to match the lowest price for you. This is all i know, just fyi

other than that, mengke above sells them also, even though not locally. He is also very nice to communicate with and i am sure can answer any question you may have. He has a great supply of accessories for ninebot and may be able to match the lowest price also. Again no personal experience buying one.

I'm so surprised no one has mentioned hoodriderz.com on here. They're a US (New York) authorized reseller. They have a phone number and they always answer or get back to you in minutes. Very friendly and quick shipping. Plus they give you a 2 year manufacturer warranty instead of 1.

Archived