I give up EUC riding..

Pingouin

Just now, ir_fuel said:

That's another misconception. That just putting on "leather" will protect you.

But you do understand that 0 does not equal to 4, right? B)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/2/2017 at 6:38 PM, Xima Lhotz said:

I am Swedish (born in Sweden to christianity but i only got baptised for the presents, so an atheist) (not that this matters in any way if i was born here or my religion) I'm personnaly offended (and many, many, many more with me) with your comment...

With the same thinking you have (although this only applies to islam and muslims in you case, why?), all Christian, white, rich and privileged people are dangerous to democracy but we all know thats not the case, same thing with all other people in the world regardless of race, religion and belieif:

Outside of europe even muslims think europe has a problem with violent islamists and that their policies are a trainwreck.  If you think somewhere like Sweden is held in high regard you're quite mistaken, Sweden paid Swedish ISIS members welfare while they were butchering their way across Iraq and Syria then gave them safe haven and new identities when they fled. Between things like that and the large number of ISIS members from European countries many Iraqis and Syrians resent European governments refusal to stop violent religious factions. 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1BX1gamUN0HAWe1nsfH0qM6KEjZ0&hl=en_US&ll=38.66665049984454%2C-90.25898151560972&z=9

This is a homicide map for my local city. If you click on the red circle denoting a homicide, it gives you a brief description.

Almost all of the homicides are from the ambush position using a gun, and it's notable that if the victim somehow survived the initial shooting then the range of the gun made fleeing very difficult. The gun in modern societies is a game changer, and combined with shared public spaces such as sidewalks and roads, it enables ambushers to get incredibly close to their victim while the power and range makes surviving through escape unlikely.

I'd recommend instead avoiding certain neighborhoods, and it'd be pretty easy as murders are highly clustered. You cannot hope to use tough man gloves and an attitude to survive an encounter from the ambush position. It's simply hopeless.

Archived