£300 off KS16S - Limited Time Offer

Hi guys,

To finally celebrate the arrival of the new Kingsong batch to the UK, I am happy to announce a £300 (340) discount on Kingsong KS16S. "Why the hell does he discount a new model by this much?" - you might ask. This is only because I myself can't wait to start riding one of them, and want few more dedicated riders to join me in enjoying this wheel!

The deal will only be available until the end of Sunday, 30th July. With this massive discount you still get the excellent aftersales and servicing done by Project42 UK in London, 24/7 support and return/replacement options.

The shipment has landed today, and should be at our warehouse early next week. 

Reserve yours today: https://proj42.co.uk/kingsong/kingsong-ks16s-electric-unicycle

Feel free to reply below or msg me directly if you have any questions :cheers:

Finally we get to see your shop. You mentioned it, but never linked to it.

Is the price the non-reduced price or the reduced price?

Please say it's already the reduced one or I might have to do an unplanned impulse buy:wub:

edit: it's the reduced price, that was close:D

3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Finally we get to see your shop. You mentioned it, but never linked to it.

Is the 1200 GBP the non-reduced price or the reduced price?

Please say it's already the reduced one or I might have to do an unplanned impulse buy:wub:

Sorry boss, that's already reduced... Just 1 silver piece left, and quite a lot of matte black and white ones still available. I'm planning to do something for 14S in the near future, too. So there may still be an impulse buy after all :)

Re: store, we've been around for a while, but I guess we hardly ever dealt with mass distribution of Kingsong. Full assortment: https://proj42.co.uk/electric-vehicles

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Is this real?  Specifications seem slightly underwhelming :mellow:.  22 kph, 15 km range?  Is this what we waited all this time for?

Hmm...... it has been on preorder since around December 2015! So we all considered it vapourware, I'd certainly be pretty peed off if I'd had a preorder in since then.

However...... it is now, and this is the first time I've seen this, saying delivery in 2-4 weeks so perhaps, it actually might really appear?

As for the specs. Think of it in terms of the new IPS I5, I.e. Light weight, true last mile, commuting transport and then add LiFe cells which:

• hold there voltage not only under load but right down until the battery is damn nearly completely empty - I.e. You absolutely do not need a stonking great big multicell pack just to not faceplant.
  • do not get totally destroyed if you over charge or over discharge them
  • do not catch fire
  • are of a capacity that meets airline carry on rules (whether the airlines will honour those rules or understand the difference between LiFe and Li Ion is a complete other matter.
  • are rather expensive for their capacity, but compared with carrying twice the capacity you need as the wheel becomes unridable under 50% charge with all the extra weight as well as cost then LiFe cells do actually cost in well for last mile commute.
  • Oh and are simple plug in interchangeable so you can always carry a spare for twice the range. 

Finally you have a wheel with leading edge (even if it is two years late) safety technology, you don't need a button like Inmotion to carry the powered up wheel you just step off of it.

I'd like to believe in it, I really would, but I do think the boat has sailed, hit an iceberg and gone down with all hands, I Sooooo hope I'm wrong, it launches and is a success.

4 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What is this apparition that appears before my eyes?  Is this real?

She wants you!

PdLJns4.jpg

On 29/07/2017 at 0:07 AM, Rehab1 said:

She wants you!

Related image

On 28/07/2017 at 11:56 PM, Keith said:

Hmm...... it has been on preorder since around December 2015! So we all considered it vapourware, I'd certainly be pretty peed off if I'd had a preorder in since then.

On 28/07/2017 at 7:39 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What is this apparition that appears before my eyes?  Is this real?  @Keith?  @Gimlet?  Specifications seem slightly underwhelming :mellow:.  22 kph, 15 km range?  Is this what we waited all this time for?  :blink:

We've had it on pre-order since the release date, correct. As we're the closest partner to their development center in London, we're keeping it like this for the duration. However, the corrections were not made in a long time. I believe, that, as soon as the new testing specs are in place, the team of Uniwheel will release those themselves. Not vaporwave, just a complex project that hasn't been public about the complications that were appearing on the way. Sad, of course, that a lot of noise was made prematurely, which, for some reason, created a perception of people being tricked and fooled (wink wink @Paddylaz). Other than that, would still be an exciting product for me to see, both on the side of UX features (presense sensors, ergonomic solutions), and hardware with the cells size and custom motor output.

On 28/07/2017 at 10:20 PM, steve454 said:

Ninebot One PThey also have the Ninebot P.  Woops, had the P.  Out of stock.  Nice large selection of wheels and scooters.

Yeah, became a traffic bait as soon as the noise about unsafe components started to appear. Only rode it myself once. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/08/2017 at 10:26 PM, Keith said:

This offer is from project 42, you had said you purchased your V8 from PET?

True, but I had an issue with my original V8 and it seems PET is based in Spain, whilst Project42 are their UK warranty handler, so I had to send it back there, and they eventually gave me a replacement wheel.

On 23/08/2017 at 10:26 PM, Keith said:

This offer is from project 42, you had said you purchased your V8 from PET?

On 25/08/2017 at 6:36 PM, Kael said:

True, but I had an issue with my original V8 and it seems PET is based in Spain, whilst Project42 are their UK warranty handler, so I had to send it back there, and they eventually gave me a replacement wheel.

Exactly :) @Roberto Allelectric @ PET is based in London with amazing selection of LEVs. We manage stock and warranty cases for inmotion within the UK. 

On 23/08/2017 at 3:23 PM, Kael said:

@vladmarks  These wheels appear to still be on offer. Is that until stock runs out? I have a V8 from you guys but am tempted to upgrade... the longer range and higher top speed would be pretty useful. 

The difference in motor supply and battery capacity are quite substantial, yes. Speed wise, it gives you a bit more use-able speed and much higher safety margin. Personally, I switched to KS16S right away. 

Re: the offer - yeah, decided to keep it while the stock lasts. Since you're also a Forum participant - I'll also throw in a fast charger for free :)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived