Hello, I bought an Inmotion v5+ about two months ago. Now It has already 500km. I'm writing here because I'd like to increase the speed of my wheel but I don't know what is the procedure. Please, someone can help me? I heared that exist an apk to do that, but I would not be able to figure out how it works.. :huh:

Thank you :D

@roch maximum speed on the V5 and V5+ is 18km/h, that is why most people go for the V5F or V5F+ which has a maximum speed of 25km/h.

To the best of my knowledge there is no magic app that will make any of those variants go any faster than I have stated above. Inmotion did promise a software update to increase the speed of V5F but I'm not aware that has ever happened either.

The V5F and F+ are limited to 20km/h out of the box. The standard Inmotion app will allow that to be increased to 25km/h.

@Keith now my limitator is 20kmh, but I'm sure It can be upgraded to 25kmh. I could see it on another v5 during a meeting.. I don't know if he used an application , but I think it needs to map the Eprom

• 1 year later...