Got my first insult cherry popped today!

i thought people were nice in canada!

but really, that's annoying - maybe he couldn't think of another way to deal with his jealousy; i mean, what's cooler, your wheel or an suv?

Ahhhh :lol: it's not all rainbows and unicorns up here unfortunately.  It's just like anywhere else, but just colder in winter time.  Dingfelder makes some excellent points about readjusting one's outlook on life.  You don't really want the haters to bring you down since you have as much right to your own opinion of things.  How you see the world is entirely up to you, but if you are constantly bombarded by stupid people it can be challenging to remember that they aren't in the majority.  Police officers are not immune.  Can you imagine working at a stressful job having to deal with stupid people all the time?  I would be a bit on edge too!  :furious:

Keep dabbing on them haters.  :thumbup:

14 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Ahhhh :lol: it's not all rainbows and unicorns up here unfortunately.  It's just like anywhere else, but just colder in winter time. 

I learnt a long time ago that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence...its just different colored weeds.

On 7/20/2017 at 1:41 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

After riding for many, many months almost every other day, I've gotten used to all the smiles, compliments, and positive comments.  Maybe I got too used to it. :efef36327c:

Today nearing sunset as I'm riding down a sidewalk away from a main street some yahoo in an SUV driving by yells out something derogatory.  I won't repeat what he said :efef585a74:, but I was taken aback a little.  :blink:  

We do have a bit of a redneck, idiot problem here, and I've seen more than a few fine examples of that throughout school and randomly in public.  :rolleyes:  It might be just me, but people who yell random things out of the window at strangers while riding in a car seem a little stupid to me. :eff04a58a6:  They don't know me, and I don't know them. It's very weird why they want to express themselves that way.  Even dogs who stick their heads out of vehicles don't bark randomly.

I just gave them a dab and rolled on my way.  :efee6b18f3:

I hate people like that!! That's why 90% of the time am wearing my noise cancelling headphones just so I won't have to hear what they say and do something stupid and go to jail for it because I have no patients for people like that. Speaking of rednecks I had one throw something at me one night while I was riding, obviously trying to make me fall, but they always speed up never stick around 

Archived