Need help nine bot

gopixx

Every time I lift up my none bot it's speeds up and then go's red

You're lifting it while the wheel is turned on. Incidentally, you're resetting the wheel every time you do that. I reset it that way once in a while, it's not a bad thing. If you don't want the wheel to spin when you lift it then turn it off first. ;) 

You're lifting it while the wheel is turned on. Incidentally, you're resetting the wheel every time you do that. I reset it that way once in a while, it's not a bad thing. If you don't want the wheel to spin when you lift it then turn it off first. ;) 

@SerpentineGX, what, exactly, does it reset?

• 1 month later...

It's not a reset. I spoke to Ninebot support. When you lift up, the wheel doesn't know what to do it thinks it's falling (forward or backward) I forget which, so it tries to compensate itself by countering the fall, and beeps because it errors out because it's going too fast and stops. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's either forward or backward depending on which way it is being tilted.  And as you said it tries to go forward or backward to regain it's balance.  When it doesn't succeed it keeps going faster trying.  It is possible, but not easy, to pick it up exactly balanced and it won't do it.  There's a video showing this.

Archived