Ninebot mini itself switched ON

I need your help, my ninebot mini turns itself on and it's getting more and more frequent. If I do not lock it, she will start driving on the flat. If I lock it, it turns on and when it is still, only the battery indicator lights up when it does not vibrate and beep. The last days will turn on itself after a second. I do not know what to do with the resets. It does it on all firmware. Resets I did. But it does not help. What should I do? When lock and and no lock video

7 hours ago, Tom373 said:

I need your help, my ninebot mini turns itself on and it's getting more and more frequent. If I do not lock it, she will start driving on the flat. If I lock it, it turns on and when it is still, only the battery indicator lights up when it does not vibrate and beep. The last days will turn on itself after a second. I do not know what to do with the resets. It does it on all firmware. Resets I did. But it does not help. What should I do? When lock and and no lock video

Did you have an error message on your app screen?

1/try to reset like this video from jar21 topic (no need to use app, )

2/remove battery,When the battery is disassembled, on the back of the battery there is an integrated LED, it flashes green when the battery is in good condition , try again the reset method below

Archived