How many of us are there

nute

I joined this community maybe 18 months ago and since then it seems to me that the number of people I see posting has grown hugely. I have had a look at the various tabs (and just found the download one which I never realised was there) to see if there is any info anywhere on the total number of forum members. Anyone know where to find this? 

It would also be interesting to see the numbers active over say the last 3 months and the total number of UK vs US vs French members etc. 

I can see from those that post regularly that there are a sprinkling of riders from the UK but there may also be those that join but never post so the numbers could be higher than you think. Are there 75 wheelers here or 750?

• Upvote 1

Forum posts have definitely increased. I'm still surprised though about how few EUCs I see, it's pretty much only if I plan to go to a meetup.

There have been some maps that might give you an idea of the community, although I don't know how well managed they are. I can't find the Urban 360 one anymore.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dmethvin said:

Forum posts have definitely increased. I'm still surprised though about how few EUCs I see, it's pretty much only if I plan to go to a meetup.

There have been some maps that might give you an idea of the community, although I don't know how well managed they are. I can't find the Urban 360 one anymore.

I am expecting my first EUC from eWheels in a couple of weeks, and I am excited, but I have not seen anyone riding one in real life anywhere in New Jersey. As far as I know there are no active EUC groups here; I may have to start one myself. 

When I get mine, I suspect I will be stopped constantly by folks asking "What is that?" :)

• Upvote 1

You'll be enjoying celebrity status in no time.  B)

@Marty Backe - I got the perfect Halloween riding costume for you.  It's one HEC (Where is she/he?) posted up: 

https://www.halloweencostumes.co.uk/back-future-marty-mcfly-costume.html

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

@Marty Backe - I got the perfect Halloween riding costume for you.  It's one HEC (Where is she/he?) posted up: 

That may be one of the laimest costumes that I've ever seen :)

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2017 at 5:49 PM, dmethvin said:

I meant to post this link to a map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1rj0BJqr1wpilPUmFC4blqlmAihI&hl=en_US&ll=17.085747915662033%2C26.13422055000001&z=2

You can add your own marker on that map. Pretty sure the Urban360 one was bigger tho.

Can you briefly explain how to add a marker to the map? I like the idea although I don't see anyone in my area (Maine). Thanks in advance for the help :)

• Upvote 1

On 7/12/2017 at 0:56 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

HCPFEBE.jpg

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jrkline said:

HCPFEBE.jpg

That brings back nemories. I had one in the esrly 90s and sold it to a 80 year old gentleman. He never once test drove it , paid cash  and wanted me to personally drive it to his home 20 miles away, Ok.., no problem.

When I arrived at his house there was this huge building I was directed to. As I sat in the Deloreon he opened up the building's large bay door.  My mouth dropped as I sat there gazing at rows of over 30 restored antique cars  inside. He even had a Duesenberg !

I'm sorry by the Deloreon looked hideous and totally out of place amongst these highly revered collectible relics!

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, nute said:

@esaj thanks for the stats, i can't believe there are almost 5,000 members here. 

Im traveling in france at the moment, with wheel, not seen any others as yet. 

In Paris,Nantes or Lyon you should :-)

Edited by KingSong69
  • Upvote 1

On 12/07/2017 at 10:49 PM, dmethvin said:

I meant to post this link to a map:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1rj0BJqr1wpilPUmFC4blqlmAihI&hl=en_US&ll=17.085747915662033%2C26.13422055000001&z=2

You can add your own marker on that map. Pretty sure the Urban360 one was bigger tho.

I've added me and that gives a hugely massive total of 5 people inside the M25  motorway (for the more geographically challenged that's a circle of roughly 25km - 16 miles from the centre of London UK - an area containing 8.63 million people { well before Brexit there was ?})

Edited by Keith
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...