Philadelphia/South Jersey/Delaware

Acturbo

1 hour ago, Lylesgold said:

Have to ask... Is there a way to get notification on my phone when this thread is updated?

I don't see events until I log onto the forum - which always seems too late to be able to make it to group rides that are posted here the day prior.

I sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 7:27 PM, Brad Bernstein said:

It was great to get out and Ride with @Albatross and @Bvoland today on my first group ride ever and see Jeff''s S18 looks amazing in person!  @Bvoland thanks for the speed tips!

Your welcome! Nice to ride with you and get a chance to ride a new trail. See you on the next ride.

How about riding Tyler park this coming Saturday morning (10/03/2020)?  If anyone is down, let me know and we'll make it happen!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyler_State_Park_(Pennsylvania)#:~:text=Tyler State Park is a,original farm and woodland setting.

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2017 at 9:57 PM, Acturbo said:

Still trying to find that elusive rider that exists in my area.  Anyone in the DE/South NJ/Philly area?

Hi my name is Hassan I just got my gotfway  msp pro 100v 1800w I live in west Philadelphia I also have a Yume D5 electric scooter ,don't even know how to ride (wheel)  yet if there's anyone out there give me a holla! hassanmuluk@gmail.com

20 hours ago, Hassan muouk said:

Hi my name is Hassan I just got my gotfway  msp pro 100v 1800w I live in west Philadelphia I also have a Yume D5 electric scooter ,don't even know how to ride (wheel)  yet if there's anyone out there give me a holla! hassanmuluk@gmail.com

Hey join the philly euc group on Facebook! We're doing a group ride tommarow!

21 hours ago, Hassan muouk said:

Hassan, I just sent you an email.