GotWay Msuper V2 app? (Android)

Hello, I have a GotWay Msuper V2 and an Android phone. I found the GotWay app on the Play Store but in the description it only mentions the Msuper V3 and not the V2. Will the app still work with the V2 (which I have) or do I need to get another app? I putted a screenshot of the app description. 

IMG_3386.PNG

1 hour ago, Emanuel Baldestein said:

Will the app still work with the V2 (which I have) or do I need to get another app?

For MSuper V2 you need an older version of the Gotway app, linked below. Bear in mind it has an outdated menu that is not visible in an obvious way on newer phones with a recent Android version. Someone mentioned recently somewhere in the forum a workaround that involved enabling accessibility options. For me, I just installed the app on my Amazon Kindle Fire, which uses an older Android that allows the menu button to show.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkORFVD4QGAvvBdSJ8_-G0XJ6Vxm

BTW, wouldn't it be nice if Gotway GAVE THE CUSTOMER A URL FOR THE APP? Guess what I got with every IPS wheel? A QR code sticker ON THE WHEEL ITSELF AND IN THE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET  that took me straight to the download for the correct app!!

10 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

For MSuper V2 you need an older version of the Gotway app, linked below. Bear in mind it has an outdated menu that is not visible in an obvious way on newer phones with a recent Android version. Someone mentioned recently somewhere in the forum a workaround that involved enabling accessibility options. For me, I just installed the app on my Amazon Kindle Fire, which uses an older Android that allows the menu button to show.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkORFVD4QGAvvBdSJ8_-G0XJ6Vxm

BTW, wouldn't it be nice if Gotway GAVE THE CUSTOMER A URL FOR THE APP? Guess what I got with every IPS wheel? A QR code sticker ON THE WHEEL ITSELF AND IN THE INSTRUCTION BOOKLET  that took me straight to the download for the correct app!!

MaxLinux, thank you for your reply. I downloaded the app from the link you posted. When I launch the app it says something like connect manually. So I go to my phone’s Bluetooth settings and I see the GotWay. I connect and then it asks me for a pin, which I’m not sure what it is. 

ciao Emanuel,

pin is 1234

on some android phones you need to enable the menu button to see the button 'connect to device' in the gotway app.
on my elephone p9000 its under settings > Navigation bar > Turn On.
or use the app ‘Menu Button (No root)’ by JetToast free on the Play store

Archived