Ninebot Battery wires

SirGeraint

Hmmm, I suppose they could be.  I wouldn't think they would be that small.

The charging current is fairly small, check what your charger says, there's probably either something like Output: DC: 67.2V 2A or voltage & wattage. If it's watts, you can calculate the amperage by dividing them, as P = UI  <=>  I = P/U, ie. watts / voltage). Even pretty small wires and connectors can take several amperes without overheating.

Edit: I recall seeing the voltage of a Ninebot battery being marked as 55V on the packs (15S packs instead of the usual 16S), so the voltage on the charger is probably smaller than 67.2V too.

The charging current is fairly small, check what your charger says, there's probably either something like Output: DC: 67.2V 2A or voltage & wattage. If it's watts, you can calculate the amperage by dividing them, as P = UI  <=>  I = P/U, ie. watts / voltage). Even pretty small wires and connectors can take several amperes without overheating.

Edit: I recall seeing the voltage of a Ninebot battery being marked as 55V on the packs (15S packs instead of the usual 16S), so the voltage on the charger is probably smaller than 67.2V too.

OK.  It was the charging wires.  Good to know.  I unplugged them and plugged them back and the LED on the Charger changed from green to red.

Thanks.

Archived