Rockwheel 12"

^tom^

Is it nessesary to have a gear (availabe only with motor for arround 800 RMB what my dealer told me) as spare part for the Rockwheel 12"?

I ask, because for sure one day it will be broken and at this time the Rockwheel 12" will not longer be produced and so the gear not longer availabe.

Any recommandations?

Personally, I recommend selling it.  All three of the Rockwheels that I have owned all broke.

Is your recommandation to sell my Rockwheel or buy the gear for replacement?

How many miles did you with it befor it happen?

So was it on warranty or did you had to pay for it (and what was the price then)?

So, the GotWay 10 is not a better wheel, because it has a gear in it too? Or does it not break so far?

I recommend selling the RW unless you somehow like it a lot.  I probably only rode less than 50 miles on every one of them.  I got them all fixed for free because I just gave it back to the physical shop I bought them from and they just sent it back.  The 10 inch is loads of fun and I really like it for short distance rides.  It's much quieter than the RW 12/16.  Unfortunately Gotway has discontinued them for now.  Their excuse was "need to find better motor".  Not sure why since mine is fine.

For the moment I really like it. And if I easy can repair it I whould like to keep it.

What happen if the gears brake? Do I have to learn fly then?

Does anyone has a pic from the gear?

Why does Rockwheel not sell the the gear alone (only with the motor together)?

Maybe I get the gears seperate from eBay or so?

Archived