Ninebot Mini pro by segway lift problem

Hi, I'm new here! I bought a MiniPro By Segway on Amazon and I have a little problem with. When I raise the MiniPro from the Knee bar, it go immediatly go in standby mod. When I raise up the Minipro From the bottom (I mean whit my hands on the battery) , it start to spin the wheels. I have another Minipro (but by Xiaomi) and this never happend. Anyone have the same problem? I'm on FW 1.4 .

That is absolutely normal!

Lifting it at the handlebar is for example to put it upstairs and downstairs. If you replace it on ground again you can start driving. It beeps once when lifting it and once more when putting it down again. This is how it should be :thumbup:

My first NB mini (no pro) from Xiaomi react exactly like the new NB mini pro`s.

Are you sure that yours is original by Xiaomi?

The standby mode is activated by a contact in the steering system which activates the standby mode when lifting the device at the steering bar. If you lift it from the bottom it does not switch to standby mode. Strange how can your Xiaomi know that it should go to standby without that switch activated!

On 5/7/2017 at 3:32 AM, Ozpeter said:

Indeed, lifting from the knee pads is what the manual advises, not the bottom - but it's odd that there's a difference between the two devices.

Yes, It's pretty strange that two models use a different kind of behaviour...I'm almost sure that both are original! 

On 5/7/2017 at 9:15 AM, Groundcrew said:

My first NB mini (no pro) from Xiaomi react exactly like the new NB mini pro`s.

Are you sure that yours is original by Xiaomi?

The standby mode is activated by a contact in the steering system which activates the standby mode when lifting the device at the steering bar. If you lift it from the bottom it does not switch to standby mode. Strange how can your Xiaomi know that it should go to standby without that switch activated!

Really I don't know but it is! I'm almost sure that both are original , so probably it's a kind of model revision or somthing like that. The xiaomi date of production is Nov-2016 instead the Segway is Apr-2016

On 5/7/2017 at 10:07 PM, kasenutty said:

Someone needs to assemble a team of top men. 

Really useful

On 7/4/2017 at 7:27 AM, Justin Easterlake said:

Yeah I know that's perfectly normal using the handlebar for stand-by, but my Xiaomi model do the same when I pick it up from "the bottom" while the Segway model Don't!

I have a MiniPro and when I lift it from the bottom (As if it was a hover board without any bar it detects lift and beeps into standby mode) same as when I lift from bars.

Archived