heavy modded ninebot one omg its great

natethegreat

Hey i just did the same, kind of, with cheap decals :)

The chrome decals were 0.59€ each,  the V12 and the Racing ones.

For lights, I found a red rear light for 1.45€ which (sort of) fits in the rear bolt hole.  Did not find a front one and the led itself is red so didn't want it for the front.

I used some black electrical tape to protect the cushion quickly the first time i wanted to use the Ninebot One, didn't pay much attention to it, but should i tape it a little nicer it could actually look good :)

For the front light i just temporarily stuck one of those (rubber coated) cheap (1.99€ for red and white) bicycle led lights which kind of holds over the handle until i find better.

I was actually looking for more of those chrome stickers, like the modded one, the stripes would be welcome, they're way more elegant than the green foam pads but hey this serves for the first few weeks.

The chrome decals will be easy to replace as well should they get too damaged.

I saw some awesome ones online.  

U could just use a red shiny decal and put a "Ferrari"-decal on it lol

20150731_154506.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Nice, you could paint the batterypad black as well and tell every hipster thats the "P" but they probably never heard about it.. :lol::lol:

On a serious note, that looks a lot better than the standard white ring, have you got further plans on tricking it out?

I've been thinking about blacking the whole thing out or doing the rest of the white another color and I'm going to do the pedals another color and re-grip them as the grip is getting worn. "I'll also change the stock green bumper pads to another color when I get some. I'd like the big apple tire for more distance but can not find it.

I don't like un-needed mods to my wheel the only reason I've done the black ring is the white is the most beat up and was getting pretty sorry to look at. and everywhere I go for new rings don't have them in stock or only have white so I'm waiting and the places that do have it was over $100 CDN which is stupid for two pieces of plastic.

Anyone want to confirm what their control board says ?  

Nice knee !!! Or whatever this may be !!!!

:P

Bleu9mm

if you are talking about the bottom of the picture that is actually a big red cable that goes into the board LOL

My Controller Board is V1.3.   Is that good or bad?

I dunno I just moreso wanted to compare with other people for information sake, also I just clicked a few lines below the picture and backspaced a bunch if it worked and there is no picture on this reply .. 

if you are talking about the bottom of the picture that is actually a big red cable that goes into the board LOL

I dunno I just moreso wanted to compare with other people for information sake, also I just clicked a few lines below the picture and backspaced a bunch if it worked and there is no picture on this reply .. 

That's what usually works for me.  Must not be my night.

• 3 weeks later...

More new video with my Ninebot One e+ 

http://wwwyoutube.com/watch?v=LYGTtZnFFMQ

Just went to watch the video and got this warning..

uni_cycle_forum.thumb.png.dd65e44708c374

so I skipped past the warning and then got this warning

uni_cyc_vid_warn.thumb.png.831d62238b0a8

Could you tell me the name of the video so I can manually put it into youtube as I'd like to watch the video.

Has anyone else had these warnings pop up or can you go straight to the video??

Edit:- just had a thought and copy pasted the videos address in to youtube and there are no EUC vids showing.

Here is screen shot of what the videos address leads to

euc_video_adress_incorrect.thumb.png.08b

Note you can see the address in the screen shot.

Weird huh?

Hi guys im new here at this forum.

but im pimping( well more like hiding scratches) on my one E 

i started with the paddles and the battery cover. 

Battery cover is done in black nappa leather and the paddles black spraypaint.

now doing a black velvet wrap foil on inner and outer ring. What do you guys think?

• 5 months later...

Dude, good job, the pictures look great, but I have seen them in so many different threads on the forums here.  You can just post in one place and people will see them. You are overdoing it.

Archived