Uproxx article on EUCs featuring one of our own

RichieV

I usually keep on a more even and happier keel with the approach of "Prepare to be disappointed."  But this was a really good article!  It made Tishawn, EUC's, and the writer all look good.  That's a rare trifecta -- usually something has to suffer, at least get a little snippy snark.  Not this time though.

I like how optimistic the article was too.

13 hours ago, RichieV said:

http://uproxx.com/technology/electric-unicycles/

The above links to a positive article on electric unicycles and it features @Tishawn Fahie expounding the virtues of our beloved machines and other portable rideables.  "I’ve donated a lot of skin to the pavement from learning how to ride."  Truth!

That was an awesome article! Thanks!

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Someone need to send Team 10 (Jake Paul) or Logan Paul an EUC to ride.  It would go crazy viral...

Better yet someone needs to build Shaq a custom wheel to support his large frame. What a behemoth photo op! @Jason McNeil are you listening!:P

The Gotway Monster would be prefect for him... :w00t2:  But yikes over 300 pounds?  They will need to stack three Chinese Gotway workers on each other's shoulders to stress test that weight!  :unsure:

Usually with heavier loads you want to go to more wheels, not fewer!  Look at RV's with tag axles, cement trucks, and semi's...

11 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Shaquille O'Neil?  :w00t2:  Holy cow that was a cool article to read even with the incessant ads.  Someone needs to send Team 10 (Jake Paul) or Logan Paul an EUC to ride.  It would go crazy viral...

Here's video of @Tishawn Fahie letting Shaq try his MSuper V3. Start at 2:10 or just watch the whole vid as it's pretty fun: 

11 hours ago, RichieV said:

Here's video of @Tishawn Fahie letting Shaq try his MSuper V3. Start at 2:10 or just watch the whole vid as it's pretty fun: 

Ritchie may I suggest also placing this video on the video thread! This is awesome stuff!

Archived