Gotway MCM4 HS or V3

Hello everyone!

I've been reading the forum for over a year, and I signed up several months ago, but this is my first post.
Congratulations to all who participate for such a good Web.

I have for two years a very limited euc (300w 176Wh), but I have decided to upgrade. I'm thinking of buying a Gotway MCM4 680 Wh in "green travaling and fashion shop". What I'm not sure what model is better, HS or V3. What do you recommend me?

Just now, Curro said:

Hello everyone!

I've been reading the forum for over a year, and I signed up several months ago, but this is my first post.
Congratulations to all who participate for such a good Web.

I have for two years a very limited euc (300w 176Wh), but I have decided to upgrade. I'm thinking of buying a Gotway MCM4 640 Wh in "green travaling and fashion shop". What I'm not sure what model is better, HS or V3. What do you recommend me?

sorry, that are totally different wheels...

the Mcm4 is 14" wheel...the V3(msuper) a 18" wheel...totally different drive characters!

or wait:

Or you mean mcm v3, which is in real another shellform than the Mcm4....

both have its goods and bads.

The Mcm4 is more fancy with lights and bigger case...but the Mcm v3 is a very sturdy, classic design.....which i personally would prefere....but opinions are diffenrent...from the motor, as far as i know, they are the same! (now!!)

perhaps give some links for us to better see what you mean!

Also, before buying at "green" ....ask for a discount...or check "rockwheel store" also!

Thanks for your answer.

I asked the store and they said both models are the same, although they sell them as different items (for having different battery capacity). Actually, the two 680Wh models have different prices...

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Gotway-MCM4-680WH-HS-Outdoor-fitness-equipment-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-800W-motor-life-70km/1908673_32723070504.html

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Reserve-Gotway-MCM4-130wh-260wh-340wh-520WH-680WH-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-800W-motor-max/1908673_32468490098.html

So, still not sure!

680Wh will give you ca. 40-60km range, 340Wh (a bit less than) half of that, and would be a (rough guess) 1.5kg lighter. The 340Wh has also less power, the smaller battery won't be able to provide the current the motor can draw when accelerating fast.

I would go for the HS version (regular is no longer produced - not sure how the 'in case' support will work) and with the bigger capacity (680Wh). 

I had also doubts when choosing mine EUC and decided to have more power for a few reasons:

1. Safety margin (output at higher speeds)

2. Longer usability (considering battery's capacity decrease)

3. More fun each day! :)

I have a MCM4 HS 680Wh. I'm not very experienced, it's my first wheel and I use it for only about a month. It's for leisure in the park or out of the town, some muddy grass, roots, rubble, mild offroad. During this period, I charged it 3 times in total. If you have questions about my wheel, I'll try to answer.

I have the mcm3 which is a great wheel but the mcm4 has more place for bigger battery. 680 wh and this is a point which i like more on the mcm4.

For short rides is the mcm3 awesome and light. But i prefer bigger batterysize.

Archived