IPS ZERO

John Eucist

:lol:I respect your opinion. Chinese, there is an old saying: regardless of radish and cabbage, he always loved

I must admit this had me confused so I searched for the original proverb and I believe it is one that is better translated as "Some prefer radish, others prefer cabbage."  Other more familiar sayings in the same vein would be "To each their own," or "Different strokes for different folks."

• Upvote 1

I must admit this had me confused so I searched for the original proverb and I believe it is one that is better translated as "Some prefer radish, others prefer cabbage."  Other more familiar sayings in the same vein would be "To each their own," or "Different strokes for different folks."

You seem to have a very good understanding of Chinese culture. Excuse me, are you Chinese

Gotway MCM4 800W motor.USB2A charger, water lamp belt! 130wh, 260wh, 340wh, 680wh, 520wh
There is a stock in a week. Look better than 0

You would have a better chance to promote/sell it if you released alot videos/pics and information of it in the Gotway section (I think). For as of now all I've seen is a pic and some specifications.

I mean it's alot of money for some people and it's up to you/revellers/gotway to promote it. 

Sorry if this was off topic. And also if I'm wrong about the pics/info of the MCM4.

Edited by Viktiga

Hi guys, I've been talking with a Michael Hwang from ipselectricunicycle.com.

Has anyone dealt/purchased from him in the past? Any issues?

Placing an order for the Zero-130.

TIA

Hiya.

I ordered IPS ZERO 340Wh from ipselectricunicycle.comlast week , Tomy Lee sent me details and now I am waiting for confirmation. 

I sent money in Thursday 10th, now I am waiting for confirmation that IPS received money. After they receive money Tony will inform me when I can expect my eu. 

I think that this is natural, that they have to test everything before send eu to us. That's why IPS is changing delivery time. They found some problems or they want to be sure of success. What can we do with this ? Be patient, nothing else. I checked other companies and at this moment IPS ZERO for this price on the market is the best deal. I hope that we all won't wait long. 

I have made a bank transfer 

Alipay would be much, much safer than bank transfer. Alipay keeps your money in escrow and gives it to the seller only after you are happy with the merchandise (assuming you are buying on Ailexpress). That protects you pretty well, and allows you to recover your money if something goes really wrong.

Once you send a bank transfer, you are out of any other recourse, and you rely 100% on the seller's ethics to make sure issues are taken care of. Personally, unless I know someone personally, I would never send money to a bank account in China directly

• Upvote 1

Hey Paul, no video for that email ? ;)

i guess mine will come along ... Maybe they group the shipping to save on cost .... 

Hi,

This time I got no video. I just ask if the delivery is possible on the 20th as promised but the reply was to be patient because they are testing and trying to make sure that it will be perfect. 

Honestly I don't belive that it will be ready by then either,  maybe middle oct. But you know how is like to built something... to get the main product is easy, but to get it reliable and perfect takes 10 times longer time. 

On the little previous video that I got from them I got it certified that they have the main product. Now for our own safety we will need to wait so it passes all the tests. 

Look on the bright side, they are Chinese, so if anybody van get it in time is them :) :)  

Still can't wait to get it ;) 

I get it and i totally agree... I want a reliable and safe product.

but I was under the impression that most of the testing was done already.

anyway, it is a good looking designed wheel so please make sure it is safe.