Another Vancouver electric rider busted

Hatchet

34 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

Accidentally :D 

Seriously.  Amazon activated something that made everything put in my cart an automatic one-click order.  I've been buying from Amazon pretty much since it started, and that's never happened before. It happened on two orders the other day.  I had to go into my account and change my settings to disable one-click all over again.

29 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Who needs a stun gun. Today as I rode home, a bicyclist almost clipped a pedestrian. The reason, his attention was on me... fully on me... he probably forgot to breathe...

I don't know that I need one either.  I just put it in my cart to look at later and Amazon automatically one-click ordered it for me, along with three other items that session.

But I think I will open up the two noisemakers and see if they might be worthwhile.  Now that I have them here, anyway.  

1 hour ago, Dingfelder said:

I don't know that I need one either.  I just put it in my cart to look at later and Amazon automatically one-click ordered it for me, along with three other items that session.

But I think I will open up the two noisemakers and see if they might be worthwhile.  Now that I have them here, anyway.  

*giggle* :cheers:  ALEXA, get me a stun gun! And some noisemakers! And a dolls house! And cookies! :clap3:

15 hours ago, LanghamP said:

While I occasionally ride with it I've never used it because by the time I figured out I should use it it's too late and I'm off the EUC. What am I going to do? Blast the dog and the owner?

yes. and then ride away

First of all, fuck Canada, nice place to visit, don't want to live in snowsville...in fifty years when the world gets too warm, might have to move there....maybe they will change their ways by then... ?wtf? No cross fingers emoji!

Darn right Canada sucks!  Summers are too short here, it snows like crazy sometimes, plus the government taxes the bajeebers out of you.  It's almost as bad as Finland!  :efee8319ab:   Add to that they fine us and consider us criminals for having a little bit of fun on a single wheel - I'm ready to move to St. Maarten.  Screw you Canada, screw you!!!  :furious:

Oh hold on a second - can't do that.  All my money is in Canadian dollars, and they suck too at the moment.  :crying: Oh well it's still bright outside - I think I'll go out and break some laws with my Ninebot.  :eff01bbbfc:

Edit:  Why can't we be more like Russia?

Archived