Trip across Europe on electric unicycle

Uliana

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome plan, but no news for sometimes and 3rd July has long passed.

100km to 150km per day is reasonable as I've once rode 200km a day(in the morning and in the evening) and still got the whole day for work.

I will not expect that I am coming to the party in time for this to matter, but...

Figure out every possible problem, issue and challenge, and have a plan for all of it.  If you do this, best wishes to you.  I look forward to hearing more about your plans and adventures!

And if you find yourself having gotten lost, and you end up in Florida in the United States... well... forgive me if I ask how you did that!  :lol:

It is funny to see some kind of project like this. What i can say is someone in France is already doing this, with his series on youtube. Videos are in french but worth to watch as he tries to go around Europe and got a drone to show some nice views.

What's fun is to see how easy it is to fill up batteries nearly anywhere ! At least in France !

If anyone also got the idea to do this kind of journey, they should contact this little guy to ask for advice (well maybe not now, he might be... busy traveling ATM)! Anyone riding through France can hope to get into quite a big fan wheelers community. At least if you go through Lyon, i'll welcome EUC drivers passing by.

• 2 weeks later...

Sometime before I warn for the hi temperature in Spanish summer, now I can show it with a picture from my van parked under the sun. Definitely euc isn't for summer (not Spanish summer at least)

If isn't quite ridiculous I will carry a umbrella for riding

tmp-cam-916860698.jpg

On 20/07/2017 at 6:39 PM, Coffee guy said:

Hey @Zenko, what's the name of this guy's chanel? I can't seem to find it. I want to follow his journey.

If you click on the youtube button in the lower right of the vid, the vid is loaded in youtube where you can see the uploader's channel right below the title.

Archived