Create a Custom Silicone Cover For any EUC

Rehab1

On 6/1/2017 at 0:46 PM, Rehab1 said:

I fabricated a custom silicone cover for my wife's new KingSong 14C. This method can be used for any brand EUC. 

Materials:

1) Duraflex Silicone Liner available at Guardmfg.com. There us another brand called Seaflex that is available through  pelsupply.com ($150 per sheet- 32"x 48")

You can cover 2 average sized wheels using 1 one sheet. 

2) Stoner Silicone Mold Release (any mold release such as Pam will work)

3) Large metal cookie sheet to hold the material in the oven.

4) 2 sets of Gloves

The dimensions of silicone sheet I used for the KS 14 was 36cm x 58cm. Thickness of the sheet was 3mm. The material comes in different thicknesses but this size seems to work best.

Do The Following Procedures When Your Wife Is Not Home!:facepalm:

1)Heat the oven between 127-149 degrees C.  

2) Spray both the large cookie sheet and your wheel's plastic surface with the release agent.

3) Place the silicone sheet on the surface of your cookie sheet and put in the oven. Check the material every few minutes for flexibility. Advice: Test a small piece of the material first. 

4) This step is a 2 person job! Wear Gloves! Remove the silicone sheet from the oven and drap it over your wheel while it is lying on one side. Mold the material gently around the contours of the wheels's plastic surface.  

5) Let the material cool for 30 minutes, remove it off of wheel and then trim the edges with scissors.  I use a grease pencil to mark my trim lines especially around any switches or head lights.

6) Place the trimmed silicone shell back on your wheel, turn the wheel over onto the opposite side and repeat the same process. *Be sure to spray the edges of your first silicone cover to prevent it from sticking to the second sheet!

7) When both covers are cooled ( approximately 30 minutes) perform your final trims. Some scissors work better that others when trying to make tight cuts. You will just need to experiment. 

8) For an optimal finish use a Dremal tool or other type of grinder with a smooth grit to smooth the edges of the silicone.

I will be completing the protective shell including the final grinding and riveting the shells together shortly. Good luck!

Cool! You can make custom condoms!

10 minutes ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

Cool! You can make custom condoms!

Yep...welcome to my company!:P

On 2017-06-03 at 5:49 PM, abinder3 said:

(And yes, I assume you're making a sexual reference to it.  You seem to always try to turn something into some sort of sexual reference. Are you that deprived?)

That's actually my speciality.  :efefd0f676:  Although some would consider me more depraved, but I yeah I do seem to also be slightly sexually deprived come to think of it.  :efefb6a84e:

I was going to say Rehab1 should have incorporated some ribbing on the side pad areas for a better grip :innocent1: as newbies do like to grab onto the wheel tightly with their legs while first learning.  

Placing some small pieces of trim on the pad and molding the silicon over it would satisfactorily create the desired effect.  So effectively the cover would be ribbed for her riding enjoyment.  :whistling:

20 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

That's actually my speciality.  :efefd0f676:  Although some would consider me more depraved, but I yeah I do seem to also be slightly sexually deprived come to think of it.  :efefb6a84e:

My comment wasn't about sex, but what comes after. The average child will cost you the equivalent of 572 Gotway Monsters by the time they are 18 years old. Would you rather have one little monster or 572 Gotway Monsters? I rest my case.

38 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

Then Rehab, wework in the same building!  

https://www.sayitwithacondom.com/about-us/

© 2017. All Rights Reserved.
Say It With A Condom, LLC. 350 Lincoln Rd. Miami Beach, FL 33139

Are you serious? Neighbors? Well stop on down sometime! I have lovely ladies that will measure you right up!:P

On 6/4/2017 at 11:07 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I was going to say Rehab1 should have incorporated some ribbing on the side pad areas for a better grip :innocent1: as newbies do like to grab onto the wheel tightly with their legs while first learning.  

Placing some small pieces of trim on the pad and molding the silicon over it would satisfactorily create the desired effect.  So effectively the cover would be ribbed for her riding enjoyment.  :whistling:

LOL!! 

Uh Oh! I sense another BrokeBacke Mountain 'splash cold water on the fun' downer. :( 

This was great. Although not practical given the size of my oven, you've given me ideas for using this stuff for smaller projects. Thanks for the education - I have another tool in tool belt.

Some people focus too much on cost and just don't get the sense of satisfaction that comes from crafting something using your hands and imagination. Who cares if it costs more?

BTW, that last video really cracked me up, and nobody else mentioned it. I don't know if they didn't notice it or are being polite (knowing this crowd, very doubtful). You begin by saying, "The Gotway 14C cover is all complete" :D  You need to wrap up that ACM mod quick ;)

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

:D  You need to wrap up that ACM mod quick ;)

Almost there! If I didn't have to put together a stupid grill my wife bought I would be done! 45 minute assembly my ass!:(

Edit: Screw the grill! I'm gonna get r done!

Archived