1600wh pedal comfort on MSuper and ACM

Hi Everyone 

I am a very happy V8 owner working in London but I want a wheel with more range for when I get back to Canada.

I've tried someone's MSuper S+ and was disappointed with the comfort of the wheel. I couldn't even have my whole foot resting naturally on the pedals, I had to squeeze the wheel hard to have more surface of my feet on the pedals.  Since the side panels are larger, shouldn't they have made the pedals further away from the wheel and higher (to compensate the width for turning)? It looks like the ACMs S+ have the same problem...

Any owners of both new and older versions able to confirm this? Seems to me like such an easy fix and an especially obvious one. Right now I'm considering waiting for the next gen of V8 instead... 

thanks

Spinner

6 hours ago, Spinner said:

Hi Everyone

I am a very happy V8 owner working in London but I want a wheel with more range for when I get back to Canada.

I've tried someone's MSuper S+ and was disappointed with the comfort of the wheel. I couldn't even have my whole foot resting naturally on the pedals, I had to squeeze the wheel hard to have more surface of my feet on the pedals.  Since the side panels are larger, shouldn't they have made the pedals further away from the wheel and higher (to compensate the width for turning)? It looks like the ACMs S+ have the same problem...

Any owners of both new and older versions able to confirm this? Seems to me like such an easy fix and an especially obvious one. Right now I'm considering waiting for the next gen of V8 instead...

thanks

Spinner

This is the primary reason it took me so long to adjust to the ACM+ model. It just didn't feel natural or like an extension of me like previous wheels. With time it did, but at first it was not pleasant. I absolutely love the wheel now, but I do think it could be much better as far pedals an wide body goes.

On 2017-05-31 at 5:39 AM, Trey Lewis said:

This is the primary reason it took me so long to adjust to the ACM+ model. It just didn't feel natural or like an extension of me like previous wheels. With time it did, but at first it was not pleasant. I absolutely love the wheel now, but I do think it could be much better as far pedals an wide body goes.

Thanks, Trey. The ACM S+ sounds like a great option on paper and I love it's batwheel look. Can't wait to try it.

Archived