Bluetooth speakers

kasenutty

21 hours ago, kasenutty said:

What once seemed ridiculous, is now awesome. I roll through blasting 80s pop and gangster rap, my two favs.

Im so happy my rig has a stereo!!!!

If you would do that here, you would not roll for a very long time .... :lol::D:lol:

For some time I thought about to replace the "Ging Gong" of the KS standard signalhorn by a threatening yelled "Hands up!", but didn't do it, because I feared people would just turn around and shoot me. :ph34r::)

32 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Is it possible to stream engine sounds dependant on your speed, through the speakers?

Technically possible to write an app doing this. However, I would probably use the power reading and translate it into engine RPM. My car has a CVT automatic transmission (continuously variable) and engine RPM is more a function of power demand than vehicle speed. Well, speed to a certain degree, but mainly power. That would be cool. Lean forward hard and hear the engine rev up... Someone should do such an app. Unfortunately I'm out of free time to do it right now, otherwise should not be too hard.

52 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Is it possible to stream engine sounds dependant on your speed, through the speakers?

To do that automatically would be a nice feature.

At the moment you can do that only manually via your smartphone, but it would be easily possible to write an App, which measures the speed and plays different sounds depending on the speed.  E.g. the WheelLog developer could do that, he is here in the forum.

I think if you buy him a beer or a Tesla model S he will be more or less motivated to develop this feature. :)

---------

Ha, cross posted with Christoph. :)  Of course his proposal is a lot more sophisticated than my simple speed approach. :thumbup:

On 5/28/2017 at 2:22 PM, kasenutty said:

What once seemed ridiculous, is now awesome. I roll through blasting 80s pop and gangster rap, my two favs.

I'm a convert too, I thought for sure that it was a feature I would never use.  But now when I find myself on a trail with no other people I often blast the tunes.  Makes it much more fun.

On 5/28/2017 at 4:22 PM, kasenutty said:

My wife would like to know how to pair her KS14C speakers to her Iphone. She has tried numerous times but no music!;)

19 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

My wife would like to know how to pair her KS14C speakers to her Iphone. She has tried numerous times but no music!;)

Try pressing the blue tooth button until you see the blue light appears next to the battery display.  Then press the blue tooth button again until you hear "power on".  Then go to the blue tooth connections on your iphone and select "KING SONG".  The wheel will then say something like "Your device is now connected"...then your wife should be able to play music.  The speakers are surprisingly loud.  I was impressed :)

23 minutes ago, Maximus said:

Try pressing the blue tooth button until you see the blue light appears next to the battery display.  Then press the blue tooth button again until you hear "power on".  Then go to the blue tooth connections on your iphone and select "KING SONG".  The wheel will then say something like "Your device is now connected"...then your wife should be able to play music.  The speakers are surprisingly loud.  I was impressed :)

Thanks! She is a happy woman now!  My first tilt back on her wheel.  I don't believe my code to unlock the speed worked as I was only going 16k km/h. 

5 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

(Sorry offtopic)

@Rehab1 Wasn't the ACM originally meant for your wife? Did she want to start with something more civil? Awesome that she's trying anyways, a lot of riders would love to be in your position.

:wacko: Shush....she is not aware of the ACM.

3 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

she is not aware of the ACM

Is this the one you did that mega repair job on? How were you able to conceal it? Where did she think you were during all those hours of work?

2 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Is this the one you did that mega repair job on? How were you able to conceal it? Where did she think you were during all those hours of work?

The ACM is at work. I don't think she would have a problem with my purchase. It is just that look in her eyes when I buy something I don't need.  :angry:

Now that my wife has her a own wheel I am hoping she will soon enjoy the sport and understand my passion.  :wub:

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Now that my wife has her a own wheel I am hoping she will soon enjoy the sport and understand my passion.

Maybe you can do some fun videos together like Duf and Fit Farm Chick!

On 28/05/2017 at 9:22 PM, kasenutty said:

I roll through blasting 80s pop and gangster rap, my two favs.

Sometimes when I and my friend take off on a Friday night, we blast PSB's "It's a sin". There is a very special connection with wheel riding and disco style :laughbounce2:

Archived