Buying a wheel at szkingsong.com

As everyboby know, Kingsong is making new wheels model. May there are many people thinking of buying a Kingsong wheel. 
Is there someone who have bought a wheel at szkingsong.com?

Could somebody tell me your experience about buy a wheel at szkingsong.com?

Could somebody tell me things for and against buying at szkingson.com?

• 2 weeks later...

FOR BUYING LOCAL:

1.  You will probably get faster, easier, and perhaps cheaper after-sales support and repair from a local distributor with a local reputation to protect.  The EUC community is still a very small world.  

2.  You will keep a local businessman in business, which is always good.

3.  If you do #2, it might help promote the growth of the EUC industry, since people will have a visible storefront to see and buy from.  

AGAINST BUYING LOCAL:

I don't know for sure.  If you bargain well, you might get it cheaper if you buy direct ... or you might not.  A local distributor will have to add in his profit margin ... but his shipping costs will be lower than yours because he buys in bulk.  Additionally, I wouldn't be surprised if customers both right from the factory and from a local distributor often get different prices depending on how good they are at getting good deals.

On 25/05/2017 at 11:45 PM, JAL_GRANADA said:

As everyboby know, Kingsong is making new wheels model.

We're expecting the new shipment of KS16S and KS14S next month to England, can deliver to Granada. 

The good part about shopping within EU is warranty, insured shipping, aftersales (free replacements, reserve of spare parts, returns options) and response time. The bad part is mark-up, as all retailers work for profit. 

The good part about shopping direct is price. The bad bart is you have to pay import taxes, all delivery arrands are your problem, any repair is handled by yourself only. 

So most of the time these are equivalent options. Just see for yourself which option suits you more. 

10 hours ago, vladmarks said:

We're expecting the new shipment of KS16S and KS14S next month to England, can deliver to Granada. 

The good part about shopping within EU is warranty, insured shipping, aftersales (free replacements, reserve of spare parts, returns options) and response time. The bad part is mark-up, as all retailers work for profit. 

The good part about shopping direct is price. The bad bart is you have to pay import taxes, all delivery arrands are your problem, any repair is handled by yourself only. 

So most of the time these are equivalent options. Just see for yourself which option suits you more. 

If the options are indeed roughly equivalent, I again believe that tilts the decision toward supporting a local vendor or distributor.

The EUC community you help establish at home, whether EUC businesses or riders, is the one you will be able to turn to when you need them, or just for fun and in the spirit of camaraderie that comes from a shared passion.  

Archived