Dingfelder

Today, for the first time ever on an EUC, I wore shorts and running shoes as I jetted over to my local jogging club.

It was a horrible and traumatizing experience. The sin of being casual.

20 minutes ago, LanghamP said:

Today, for the first time ever on an EUC, I wore shorts and running shoes as I jetted over to my local jogging club.

It was a horrible and traumatizing experience. The sin of being casual.

Danger! Now you'll begin to wonder if maybe that new model would have a little more nimbleness, god knows a bigger tire could be nice...maybe a smaller tire...hmm Let me head over to ewheels..;)

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

No mech mod, but I always have triple 18650 mod on me :D

I'm mech all the way. Used to use Reuleauxes and such, but once you go mech and all that... But then you could probably wake me up in the middle of the night and ask what current would be produced by a given resistance and voltage, what cells could produce that current and for how long - and get a reasonably correct approximate answer.

My favourite cells for mech use are Sony VTC5A and Samsung INR 25R. Very good "safe" cells that runs cool and can take a lot of abuse.

Puff puff puff... Cho cho cho cho. Toooooot! :D 

12 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I disagree. I used to use mech and would never go back. You should try a mech wheel :D

That would be something, a mech wheel! For true aficionados that want's to accelerate their wheels with a on-off button :D

Seriously, I have nothing agains regulated mods per se, I have a few. It's just that for some reason I never use them. I just like the bang-boom hit you get from a properly setup mech. I use a copper Time Keeper with a Goon on top, and fused five wrap 2,5mm 24/40AWG N80 claptons as my standard fare. In it goes my own recipes: Madly Droolicious Waffles (waffles with maple syrup, blueberries and a lot of cream), Snow Whites Bane (fuji and green-apples with some bakery), and a Strawberry Cake variant that's not fully ready yet.

3 hours ago, Dingfelder said:

I was thinking a ride would be a good time to assemble a jigsaw puzzle.

When the weather is good I sometimes assemble model aircraft while riding... One time though I ended up glued to my trolley handle!   :P

I want to set up a computer backpack so I can use my Vive while riding. You could play a Virtual Reality EUC game while commuting to work! It would be like you were actually riding!

1 hour ago, Hatchet said:

I want to set up a computer backpack so I can use my Vive while riding. You could play a Virtual Reality EUC game while commuting to work! It would be like you were actually riding!

Pretending your wheel is a horsie?

:roflmao:

Archived