Tallinn, Estonia

C0ntra

Hey,

Me and a few friends (exactly 2) thought that it would be nice to organize an EUC meetup in Tallinn. There probably aren't many, if any, Estonian unicyclists in this forum, but I seriously hope I'm wrong.

I've seen about 3 other EUC riders ride past me in different parts Estonia and there are loads of videos of people learning to ride their EUC's. Let's come together, share experiences and go on a ride!

Silver

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

For anyone popping here and wondering why there are just 2 guys riding EUC in Estonia, there is another FB group "Monowheelers Estonia" in FB Messenger. There are not hundreds of people there, but still can find someone interested in going out for a ride. Or share information about what's going on in Estonia. You can also check in voltride.com in web, FB or instagram as they are in the business of EUC - selling Kingsong, teaching, repairing etc...And sometimes inviting riders to join Friday night outs or some other events. 

• 2 weeks later...