H3 Mohoo unicycle

vag72

1 minute ago, KingSong69 said:

yeah...now buy a real EUC ;-)

fun byside: a good learning wheel! will safe some scratches from the next one :-)

Now the question is, what wheel to get?

I race motorcycles, and know I'm going to want speed...

Q~

10 minutes ago, Questor said:

Now the question is, what wheel to get?

I race motorcycles, and know I'm going to want speed...

Q~

Speed?

only 3 wheels in the game then:

ACM 16, MSUPER3 and KS18

for max speed Msuper3...for most moveability ACM16...for most range and integrated features the KS18!

your choice ;-)

1 hour ago, Questor said:

Thanks for the sage advice everyone.

Looks like I'm in the market for a M super. What's the difference between a V2 and a V3?

Q~

V3 is a complete New Version of MSuper!

new Motor (1500W) instead of 1000W

new Chassis, integrated trolley, Light, brake lights,

higher Speed->up to 45kmh (instead 34kmh on V2)

still an 18 Inch wheel

16 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

V3 is a complete New Version of MSuper!

new Motor (1500W) instead of 1000W

new Chassis, integrated trolley, Light, brake lights,

higher Speed->up to 45kmh (instead 34kmh on V2)

still an 18 Inch wheel

Thanks for the information.

Looks like I'll be in the market for a V3!

Q~

• 1 year later...

UPDATE: it has been three years since I got the MoHoo and I thought I would do an update on what I had found.

All the face-plants that I did while learning to ride were because of the FET-shunted battery from MoHoo.   After doing the SHUNT fix (documented in these threads) I had the problems go away.  Actually that is not true.  For a while I had the MoHoo do "petals up" even when the battery was fully charged.   I bought another battery from DHgate to go into MoHoo.  I had to SHUNT fix that battery also.  More problems with the "petals up" with only a few minutes on a new pack.   So I tore apart the MoHoo down to every last cable looking for a shorts, burned out fuse, or something else.  Went over every cable with a fine tooth comb.  Only found a mystery black button not documented anywhere.   SO I tightened all wires and connectors and cables.  Put it back together and everything has worked perfectly ever since.  I am going to put the two batteries in parallel.  I only am getting 97 Watt-hour of of the single battery.  And like 3.25 miles of distance.  With the two battery packs in parallel I should be able to get past the 5 mile distance.

So bottom line: once I tightened all cables and connectors and did the SHUNT-FIX,  everything works without problem.   So underlying problem was poorly connected boards and cables.  The battery problem is common to almost all EUCs so I don't think I can attribute that to MoHoo.

QUESTION: do they still sell the MoHoo or HX unicycles outside of China anymore?

tjcooper

Archived