Need help on the app

I changed the ride mode from soft to comfort, disabled the 2nd alarm and set the tilt back to 39kph. I open the app again and the ride mode stayed on comfort BUT the alarm setting and tilt back are back on factory settings. I've done this several times and no luck with it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, F.J. Abaya said:

I changed the ride mode from soft to comfort, disabled the 2nd alarm and set the tilt back to 39kph. I open the app again and the ride mode stayed on comfort BUT the alarm setting and tilt back are back on factory settings. I've done this several times and no luck with it. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance. 

Are you using the iOS app?

iOS app has that bug where settings reset. Borrow an Android phone, change the settings, and don't use the iOS app again, instead use third party apps for anything else like speed, temperature etc, they're better than the Gotway app anyways.

It's not a solution, but it's what you can do:P

Hello all.

I'm going to ask the collective here because I'm stuck.

I just got a used ACM and tried to get the app to work. I've tried three different apps actually...

But the fundamental problem is that the wheel will not connect via bluetooth.

I enter the android phone settings and see the available GotWay -1008 wheel.  But then I try to pair with it i get the following message.  "Paring rejected by GotWay-1008". 

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Q~

42 minutes ago, stevedig said:

Don't pair it with the phone first. turn bt on and hit cancel / done when it offers a list of devices to pair with. Just launch the app and let the app handle the pairing.

Ok.  I'll try that when I get home tonight.

Thanks.

Q~

So we'll...

When in the GotWay AP, search manually for device, the wheel does not show as a Bluetooth selectable device.

So that means I have to pair it to my phone so it gets 'seen'.

Suggestions?

I can get the Wheellog app to see it, but none that will allow me to see and change the settings on the wheel.

Also How do I get Wheellog to my Pebble watch?

Thanks.

Q~

Hello all.

Turns out I had the wrong GotWay AP...

I deleted all wheel related apps, and got the original Android version off the GotWay website.

I loaded it, ran it, and the wheel connected right up.

So I immediately turned off all the alarms and tiltback and set it to sport mode. (Kidding)

Then I loaded the Wheellog app from the Google at store, and it too was able to see the wheel and show the speed, temp, battery, specs.

I then loaded the GotWay app for my pebble and it too linked right up.

So I hope this helps someone in the future.

Q~

Archived