Just wanna say hey from Germany - Berlin

Ludwig

Hey,

Just wanna say hallo. I am new to this Forum. 32 Years, Ingeneer from Berlin.

Yesterday just bought me a inmotion v5+.

The evening ended with completely disassembling it because of a rattling noise inside. But today, i will be able to start learning how to ride... so excited. : D

Regards

Ludwig

7 hours ago, Ludwig said:

Hey,

Just wanna say hallo. I am new to this Forum. 32 Years, Ingeneer from Berlin.

Yesterday just bought me a inmotion v5+.

The evening ended with completely disassembling it because of a rattling noise inside. But today, i will be able to start learning how to ride... so excited. : D

Regards

Ludwig

Hi @Ludwig!

There's a fairly active community of EUC riders in Berlin, arranging meet-ups & tours via a WhatsApp group. Next tour is Sat (May 20) through Grunewald and EUCs will join the Skate by Night on Sun (May 21). If you want me to add you to the group, please send a PM with your mobile number.

• 1 year later...
On 5/17/2017 at 3:15 PM, Tilmann said:

Hi @Ludwig!

There's a fairly active community of EUC riders in Berlin, arranging meet-ups & tours via a WhatsApp group. Next tour is Sat (May 20) through Grunewald and EUCs will join the Skate by Night on Sun (May 21). If you want me to add you to the group, please send a PM with your mobile number.

Hi mate,

I'm travelling to Berlin tomorrow from Hamburg and have my Euc. Would awesome to meet up with any other riders.  

Cheers Neal. 

Archived