What after ninebot - ACM16 or Msuper V3?

I started with Ninebot C+ Click and it took a little more than a week to find myself looking for a next one. There's nothing wrong with Bot but I want something with longer range and more power for both speed and security. I have been searching info about different models and I have narrowed my choices in two - Msuper V3 (680Wh) or ACM16 (820Wh). What are the main difference between these two? I weight 100 kg (220lbs) without my backbag so the one I'm choosing must carry a pretty big load. I like to drive pretty demanding routes with sand and hills but also a lot in the tarmac in the city. I know that even bigger batteries would be good and also the 84V system ... but I don't want to spend a fortune with a thing that I'm only using as a free time commuter. Is there a difference in these models according to riders weight? How does the VSuper's bigger 18" wheel affect the torque? I assume both have same 1500W engines and 12 mosfet system?

I made my decision and ordered ACM with 820Wh battery. I watched reviews and trusted Ians words - this device seems to be a major step in every way for a Ninebot owner. Have to test Msuper also some day if I find one around. Maximum speed is not the most important thing to me - it's more about safety. EUC with a stronger engine/batteries has a bigger safety margin in critical and unpredictable situations.

Still curious to find answers to those questions. Hope I made the right choice.

Hmm hadn't seen this.  Maybe we can get some of the knowledgeable people here to notice it.

I have a feeling that with a big percentage of enthusiasts, it's not so much a "choice" as it is "choices."  People seem to buy one and keep on buying them even if they like what they have.  Even if you wind up questioning your choice, maybe it won't be a big deal because by next year you'll be buying another one anyway. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 11:27 PM, Dingfelder said:

People seem to buy one and keep on buying them even if they like what they have.  Even if you wind up questioning your choice, maybe it won't be a big deal because by next year you'll be buying another one anyway.

This reminded me of a shirt that I saw somewhere in this forum:

"Proper number of EUCs to own: N +1*

*Where N is the number of EUCs you currently have"

I tried to find it, but I failed.

Does anyone have a link to that shirt??

1 hour ago, MaxLinux said:

"Proper number of EUCs to own: N +1*

*Where N is the number of EUCs you currently have"

Heh, seems to be just like that :D Now I've been happy with ACM16 for more than a week. Tire size is still the same but it has plenty of more juice. Tilt back is now at 27 kmh and first alarm is disabled. With this setup I can maintain 25 kmh cruising speed without any beebing. Tilt back seems to be very smooth n this model compared to Ninebot so It's almost hard to notice. Or is it just my internal limiter hitting just before gotway's :)

Have one question - What is the "safe" peek current for ACM16 820wh? There is a graph in wheelLog software and it showed 60A peaks on my way to work. It seems weird because 3000W/67,2V = 44,6A. Software shows wrong figures or ... ?

Archived