Stand on Top Trick

I remember seeing a couple of video's a while back of riders standing on top of their wheels whilst riding along. It looked like an awesome trick.

I can't find the links (it was a Chinese or Thai video) but from memory, the wheels used had a flat top, which provided a place to stand.

Has anyone seen this trick done on a round-topped wheel like the Ninebot One?

I didn't think it could be done on a round topped wheel but then my (latest) handle just snapped off leaving somewhere I could potentially put my foot and now I'm thinking it may be possible?

Has anyone tried this trick (? @Hirsute, @Sidestreet Reny, @wheeler) or have any suggestions on how best to approach it?

@Jonathan Tolhurst i did it on gotway mcm2s, airwheel x3 and KS14C. But you are right, it seems really difficult on a round-topped wheel. I have tried a little with my V5+ without success. But i think that everything is possible if you have the time and if you accept the risk....

That is still really hard on the dog's joints and not very safe for him.  I smiled up until the end, when I realized how hard that dog was going to hit the ground.

My family trains dogs in agility, rally, and obedience, and my mother is even an international judge, so we are aware that dogs are perfect for running but their joints aren't made to weather well the high impacts from jumping.  That dog's owner is being very casual about his dog's health and safety.  If he keeps that up, the dog may well get acute injuries, develop chronic problems, get early arthritis, or all three.

Archived