I forgot where I parked my car.

LanghamP

Since I take my unicycle everywhere in my car, and since the allowable parking distance greatly expands, it follows I had forgotten where I parked my car. I seriously thought it got towed or stolen.

I called the police and filed a claim with my insurance company, and then after some really hard thinking I remembered I had parked the car in some parking garage in another town over.

7.5 miles away! Four days go I had hooked a ride with a friend so that threw me off when it came to remembering where I stashed my car. And since I rode my unicycle everywhere else the car slipped slowly out of my conciousness.

I notice I park my car "wherever" these days, and for sure I really am going to misplace it. An unanticipated factor of unicycle ownership.

11 hours ago, dbfrese said:

Sounds like you need to start using one of these apps:

Google Maps location history works well too. It might get a bit confused if the speed difference between the car and unicycle isn't big, but it'll auto detect when you park and show the location as a card in Now.

1 hour ago, ramma said:

Google Maps location history works well too. It might get a bit confused if the speed difference between the car and unicycle isn't big, but it'll auto detect when you park and show the location as a card in Now.

I did not know that existed until I looked carefully. It has the location of pretty much where I have been which makes one wonder about Big Brother.

Archived