MSuper 2400Wh

A 2400Wh MSuper is available via back order from a store in Singapore.

https://thewheelies.sg/collections/electric-uncycles/products/gotway-msuper-3?variant=35333605766

Other sites only sell up to 1600Wh and I haven't seen any reviews or discussion about a 2400Wh MSuper. Does this wheel actually exist and where else could you find this?

10 hours ago, joftley said:

https://thewheelies.sg/collections/electric-uncycles/products/gotway-msuper-3?variant=35333605766

Other sites only sell up to 1600Wh and I haven't seen any reviews or discussion about a 2400Wh MSuper. Does this wheel actually exist and where else could you find this?

LOL I jumped in and answered without reading fully. My brain obviously doesn't want to function at 6am.

I haven't personally seen a 2400Wh MSuper but as it says the seller is Gotway themselves it must be correct?

I knew that I wanted to wait before upgrading my 820wh MSuper. 2400wh sounds amazing (that price is amazing too).

10 hours ago, joftley said:

If this is for real it'll start showing up at ewheels or speedyfeet 

I'm sceptical, simply because that means they would have to fit in another 60 cells. If you look at it, that seems tricky at least. Not sure how they could get three 20 cell blocks in there.

Though it would be awesome if it exists, this is exactly the kind of huge battery such a wheel size naturally deserves (more would be better, but not enough volume for that).

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I am the other Gotway agent fm Singapore! Believed it was an error on the online store selection on the battery!

There is simply no room for another 800wh battery unless the complete body is restructured!

1600wh is the max today.

Its been an investigative journey for us here to follow on this Gotway tread and learned about the recent trouble with the new firmware and all who follow this tread herehas been saved from danger except those not aware and affected!

Just checked with The Wheelies (whom I count with the most trustworthy EUC folks on the planet):

They apologize for the mishap: The 2400Wh option for the Msuper was listed in error. The shop listing will be corrected asap. As speculated here, the 2400Wh option only goes with the Monster for the time being.

On 5/9/2017 at 1:48 AM, Marty Backe said:

I knew that I wanted to wait before upgrading my 820wh MSuper. 2400wh sounds amazing (that price is amazing too).

Your legs will be spread so wide from the extra large battery packs it will look you just got off a horse!:)

Archived