I was wondering if it's normal for the Mini Pro to make a high pitched electrical type sound? I figured it is just the sound of the motors running, actually I hardly notice it as it is not loud at all, but I was wondering if you could explain the sounds your makes when it is running just to see if I hear the same things?

25 minutes ago, Pezman said:

I was wondering if it's normal for the Mini Pro to make a high pitched electrical type sound? I figured it is just the sound of the motors running, actually I hardly notice it as it is not loud at all, but I was wondering if you could explain the sounds your makes when it is running just to see if I hear the same things?

Totally normal. They all produce that electrical pitch/whistle "noise".  EUCs too.

Thanks guys! (I mean that in the gender-neutral sense of the word lol)

I kinda figured the sound was normal but wanted confirmation. 

Meanwhile, the only other noise I hear is a rattling sound from the pull-up handle vibrating, has anyone solve this annoyance?

1 hour ago, Pezman said:

Thanks guys! (I mean that in the gender-neutral sense of the word lol)

I kinda figured the sound was normal but wanted confirmation. 

Meanwhile, the only other noise I hear is a rattling sound from the pull-up handle vibrating, has anyone solve this annoyance?

I took my whole knee bar apart in search of a solution for this rattle. I despise rattles.  I tried various fixes from tape, to removing the trolley handle entirely (which worked). In the end I slightly bent the handle and have been rattle free ever since. 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: ...  Me, it gives me hungry:popcorn:.... 

13 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I rode my minipro to the Weed store yesterday to get some weed and the rattling didn't bother me because I was good and stoned. 

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

Everything gives me hungry,  remember I'm American :D 

i know your country and your food! i went like chaperon with a teenage french group in an american classic tour all national park of big west american

splendid, funny, espectacular! very very great places , nature is really fantastic in your country

food is good but not healthy i think....

people are very proud be american, in france we dont have this patriotism..... 

I've read that a lot. I've read that people around the World think Americans are like Nazis in their fervent patriotism, and I agree. I think it's weird. I work with a guy from France. He's very proud to be from France, but he's been here since he was 5 or 6 years old, so I think he has American style patriotism for his first country. It's a little funny.

I would love to visit France, or anywhere in Europe for that matter. I've never been outside of Canada/Mexico/USA and would love to see Europe. 

I've been to France a few times.  The food was delicious and the cities were wonderful for walking and exploring.  The countryside was beautiful too.  But to be honest, many of the people I experienced were generally a little rude and arrogant.  Just asking for directions invited sneers and laughs from the locals in Paris.  Some people let doors swing back in our faces when entering shops before us.  Every time I have been to Paris I have had a similar experience.  Not with every person as there were some really nice people, but it's a general vibe.  On one trip we got lost in the city and asked some Police officers for help.  They told us to go away.  It was so weird.  And we were just normal looking white British people who dress well and are very polite.  Maybe outside Paris it's different but I hear the same story from a lot of people who visit France.  It's such a beautiful country though, especially the south if you like rolling hills and incredible countryside.  An EUCers haven. 

Here in North America a lot of people act very friendly, but it's often not sincere, it's just a façade really.  In Canada we go through this ritual with strangers where we say "Hi, how are you?"  "  Good, thanks, you?"  " Good, thanks"  "Would you like a bag?".  Even when we are having a terrible day we say "Good, thanks, you?" even if we want to say "Terrible actually, I was diagnosed with Lupus, my dog was run over by an electric wheelchair and my brother in law has cancer but still isn't dead, unfortunately."  Maybe the French are just more sincere and honest, and don't pretend to be friendly and fake towards strangers if they don't want to :)

52 minutes ago, kasenutty said:

I've read that a lot. I've read that people around the World think Americans are like Nazis in their fervent patriotism, and I agree. I think it's weird. I work with a guy from France. He's very proud to be from France, but he's been here since he was 5 or 6 years old, so I think he has American style patriotism for his first country. It's a little funny.

I would love to visit France, or anywhere in Europe for that matter. I've never been outside of Canada/Mexico/USA and would love to see Europe. 

Me I dont think that american are like nazi, about this Guy from France surely is proud because he is abroad and when we are abroad we are proud because we aren't in our local environment and it's securing himself front a foreign culture. ...

Please look each link these are cities I know very well and say me where you love stay 

You are wellcome in France come on in Bordeaux

http://www.bordeaux-tourisme.com

Biarritz with good spot for international surfers 

http://tourisme.biarritz.fr/fr

Montpellier & Nîmes I stay 10 years in montpellier 

http://www.montpellier-tourisme.fr

http://www.ot-nimes.fr

Bergerac and Périgord Dordogne dép. Where a lot of anglo saxons citizens are living  (because old Farmer house are chapitre and country side is beautiful and visit lot of castles Beynac is beautiful ....I lived in Sarlat it's really nice 

http://www.sarlat-tourisme.com

http://www.sarlat-tourisme.com/beynac-et-cazenac

Toulouse 

http://www.toulouse-tourisme.com

Cahors 

http://www.tourisme-cahors.fr

Spain with San Sebastian /Donostia pais vasco with french border 

https://www.sansebastianturismo.com/fr/

And more....

41 minutes ago, RooMiniPro said:

I've been to France a few times.  The food was delicious and the cities were wonderful for walking and exploring.  The countryside was beautiful too.  But to be honest, many of the people I experienced were generally a little rude and arrogant.  Just asking for directions invited sneers and laughs from the locals in Paris.  Some people let doors swing back in our faces when entering shops before us.  Every time I have been to Paris I have had a similar experience.  Not with every person as there were some really nice people, but it's a general vibe.  On one trip we got lost in the city and asked some Police officers for help.  They told us to go away.  It was so weird.  And we were just normal looking white British people who dress well and are very polite.  Maybe outside Paris it's different but I hear the same story from a lot of people who visit France.  It's such a beautiful country though, especially the south if you like rolling hills and incredible countryside.  An EUCers haven. 

Here in North America a lot of people act very friendly, but it's often not sincere, it's just a façade really.  In Canada we go through this ritual with strangers where we say "Hi, how are you?"  "  Good, thanks, you?"  " Good, thanks"  "Would you like a bag?".  Even when we are having a terrible day we say "Good, thanks, you?" even if we want to say "Terrible actually, I was diagnosed with Lupus, my dog was run over by an electric wheelchair and my brother in law has cancer but still isn't dead, unfortunately."  Maybe the French are just more sincere and honest, and don't pretend to be friendly and fake towards strangers if they don't want to :)

I agree with you ?

Well when a french smiliing a lot and he is very friendly and if he talk very positive it's means 

-It takes antidepressants or

-It may be a thief who will steal you or

-He is sincere because he has already traveled and he has been well received abroad: he wants to make you this kindness

-He has a lot of drinking or smoking and everyone is his friend because he is a citizen of the world or

-He wants to sleep at the hotel with you because his girlfriend ejected him from his apartment and he does not know where to sleep or

-He thinks that all French are shit and that only foreigners are good or

-You are a foreigner so you have money so you are interesting

Many probabilities about behond a french smile 

4 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

I agree with you ?

Well when a french smiliing a lot and he is very friendly and if he talk very positive it's means 

-It takes antidepressants or

-It may be a thief who will steal you or

-He is sincere because he has already traveled and he has been well received abroad: he wants to make you this kindness

-He has a lot of drinking or smoking and everyone is his friend because he is a citizen of the world or

-He wants to sleep at the hotel with you because his girlfriend ejected him from his apartment and he does not know where to sleep or

-He thinks that all French are shit and that only foreigners are good or

-You are a foreigner so you have money so you are interesting

Many probabilities about behond a french smile 

Hahaha!  At least I know the next time I'm in France, if I see a guy on a unicycle he'll be friendly!

4 hours ago, kasenutty said:

Jojo, those places all look great, but I want to ride my EUC in Bordeaux and party in San Sebastian :D 

Yes Thank you those places Iwhere I stay a long Time are really magic nice souvenir 

Bordeaux have good and large pavement sidewalk san sebastian too and front to océan waves. ...

You are wellcome. ... Everybody is wellcome I will be your gyroguide or your miniguide 

P.s:

Game of thrones next season was filmed in pais vasco cerca de Bilbao http://www.bilbaoturismo.net/BilbaoTurismo/fr/touristes

https://www.google.fr/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/arts-and-culture/filming-locations-game-of-thrones-season-seven/amp/

6 hours ago, RooMiniPro said:

Hahaha!  At least I know the next time I'm in France, if I see a guy on a unicycle he'll be friendly!

i'm sure you'll be invited to ride on euc, a russian mini owner were in Paris and said me he went to have a look to urban360 (euc) store, very kind he could try and ride ones modeles

Archived