How the heck do I make an account for the app?

jidery

I cant seem to figure out where to register and log in on the inmotion app? I enter my phone # and all it says it "device has been registered" and nothing happens. United States BTW

3 hours ago, jidery said:

I cant seem to figure out where to register and log in on the inmotion app? I enter my phone # and all it says it "device has been registered" and nothing happens. United States BTW

Maybe the following topic can give you some details:

Otherwise contacting your dealer should be a first step - i assume you bought a new wheel?

Or maybe some "Inmotion expert" around here can give you some additional tipps - it could maybe help if you write from where you bought which Inmotion wheel.

• 2 months later...

Hi jidery. Did you figure it out in the end? And if so, what was the problem? I have the exact same issue here with a wheel I bought yesterday from an official shop. The app keeps telling me "This device has been registered", sometimes "Network error" (but my network is fine!), and nothing happens.

For what it's worth, in the end I managed to create an account with my hone number... using an old smartphone without a SIM card but on WiFi, and it just worked as expected. The other thing is, I chose the country code after typing the phone number, which I don't think I ever did in my previous attempts. I don't believe in magic, but in bugs!

Archived