ACM voltage question

Hey folks, I just received my 1300 acm 84v. On all my apps that monitor the wheel,  they all state around 57 volts.

Yes,  the charger inlet has four prongs..

why is this not showing 84v?

thanks

The wheel will intentionally give wrong voltage information to any app. Afaik, this is because Gotway were too lazy/incapable to change the programming of their app (initially meant for 67V) which reads the battery percentage by looking at the voltage. Instead they changed the firmware or whatever is needed to send wrong voltage information so they need not modify their app:whistling:

For comparison, my ACM 1300 shows around 65,85V in wheellog at 100% battery.

2 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

The wheel will intentionally give wrong voltage information to any app. Afaik, this is because Gotway were too lazy/incapable to change the programming of their app (initially meant for 67V) which reads the battery percentage by looking at the voltage. Instead they changed the firmware or whatever is needed to send wrong voltage information so they need not modify their app:whistling:

For comparison, my ACM 1300 shows around 65,85V in wheellog at 100% battery.

It's amazing how we trash and praise our Gotway. Love hate relationship. Lol. It amazing what you can get away with when you a have a nich market product. The minute someone makes the same performance with better quality a functional app and an up to date website. They are toast. Disclosure. I ride an MCM4 HS every day. 

Archived