2 hours ago, Pezman said:

My top speed yesterday had gone from the normal 17.5 kph to 15.5 kph. What's up with that? Why did it drop? How do I get it back to normal? HELP!!

speed decreases with battery life, charge with only 50% give top speed at 15kmh/kph by exemple

with 7km mileage left by exemple i cant get a speed up to 13kmh....(but im in v117, i remember it was different with v128...)

Mini was fully charged -- I'm on 1.4.0 -- today top speed is showing 16.7 -- which is still down from previous high of 17.6

I read elsewhere on the forum that speed may be restricted when you continue to push past the "maximum speed". is this still true with 1.4.0?

16 minutes ago, Pezman said:

Mini was fully charged -- I'm on 1.4.0 -- today top speed is showing 16.7 -- which is still down from previous high of 17.6

I read elsewhere on the forum that speed may be restricted when you continue to push past the "maximum speed". is this still true with 1.4.0?

yes, well

i think is more with your riding attitude, i explain: when you're not riding safely and your mini beeping a lot, (your mini memorize your riding habits and judge the speed limit), your mini consider your riding attitude is bad , give notification warning your riding attitude and limit the top speed

i suggest you:

1/try have a ride safe during 30 minutes 1 hours, without beeping one time

2/or a factory reset, and make a safe ride during 10 kilometers

I think I need to apologize. I heard that you almost biffed it going backwards and contacted Ninebot letting them know Pez is being unsafe. They assured me they would throttle your speed immediately. 

13 hours ago, kasenutty said:

I think I need to apologize. I heard that you almost biffed it going backwards and contacted Ninebot letting them know Pez is being unsafe. They assured me they would throttle your speed immediately. 

Why I oughta.... haha

On 29.04.2017 at 3:16 PM, jojo33 said:

yes, well

i think is more with your riding attitude, i explain: when you're not riding safely and your mini beeping a lot, (your mini memorize your riding habits and judge the speed limit), your mini consider your riding attitude is bad , give notification warning your riding attitude and limit the top speed

i suggest you:

good to know that, so should i do both 2 steps or choose one ? and if i factory reset will there be firmware update or not? 

50 minutes ago, ozzy said:

good to know that, so should i do both 2 steps or choose one ? and if i factory reset will there be firmware update or not? 

Firmware remains unchanged. Only user settings like bluetooth pairing/password, name and "user behaviour"-settings etc. will be reset. Total milage and battery information will not be touched.

@Vik's  no, a factory reset don't reset password or login, i do it each time after i made tire pressure, it's only data about weight and speed and ride attitude and led choice are reseted

2 hours ago, ozzy said:

firmware don't change

Just now, jojo33 said:

@Vik's  no, a factory reset don't reset password or login, i do it each time after i made tire pressure, it's only data about weight and speed and ride attitude and led choice are reseted

firmware don't change

Ok, I must have mistaken it with the "upside down"-reset where bt passowor is being reset.

1 minute ago, jojo33 said:

@Vik's when you made a factory reset it's resetting login name etc? 

I've only tried it once last year when I wanted to start from scratch to teach a friend of mine to ride minipro (and going through the tutorial), so I can remember it a little bit wrong.

@jojo33 my question was should i just select one of the steps:

or do both?

6 minutes ago, ozzy said:

@jojo33 my question was should i just select one of the steps:

or do both?

you can try the first method or the second, 

try the second method, reset factory reset and make a nice, soft ride without earing any beeping, soft, smooth ride.....(Pürüzsüz
yumuşak - Süper havalı) ;)

3 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

you can try the first method or the second, 

try the second method, reset factory reset and make a nice, soft ride without earing any beeping, soft, smooth ride.....(Pürüzsüz
yumuşak - Süper havalı) ;)

cool man can you speak Turkish? :P

1 minute ago, ozzy said:

cool man can you speak Turkish? :P

no :huh: but google translate is my friend and i love be kind with others culture with using one's originals words

8 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

ça va? ça va bien? Une bise à la Turquie ! tamam mı? nasılsın? Türkiye'ye bir öpücük! :wub::cheers:

I wish Turkey wasnt ruined by a mad dictator :(

Just now, ozzy said:

I wish Turkey wasnt ruined by a mad dictator :(

yes i know what's happen, but take care :facepalm: :ph34r: 

Well! Turkey is not far from France, well, when i find a job, i will pass a good journey with you riding Mini  around İstanbul Boğazı / Boğaziçi, ok? :clap3:

2 hours ago, jojo33 said:

yes i know what's happen, but take care :facepalm: :ph34r: 

Well! Turkey is not far from France, well, when i find a job, i will pass a good journey with you riding Mini  around İstanbul Boğazı / Boğaziçi, ok? :clap3:

Of course you can come anytime .I live in Izmir we can ride across Çeşme and may be can go to Istanbul but you need a car trip or bus because afaik ninebot is not allowed in plane :).Kinda off topic again but i bought this https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B008CM7CYK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but whenever i try to check the tire pressure i miss all air.What should i do ?

Archived