Speeding Up the Segway Ninebot MiniPro

At my workplace, the owner likes to zoom around on his Segway, obviously having a blast. Word has gotten around that I know more than a few things about technology, which is why he has turned to me to figure out how to make his already speedy ride even speedier. Now, I'm sure he's savvy enough to have already downloaded the corresponding app for his phone. But I digress, is there any way to allow his Segway to go above 10 MPH?

4 hours ago, NerdyTb said:

At my workplace, the owner likes to zoom around on his Segway, obviously having a blast. Word has gotten around that I know more than a few things about technology, which is why he has turned to me to figure out how to make his already speedy ride even speedier. Now, I'm sure he's savvy enough to have already downloaded the corresponding app for his phone. But I digress, is there any way to allow his Segway to go above 10 MPH?

No other ways than changing the original tyres to bigger ones, Bigger diameter - higher speed.

"Word has gotten around that I know more than a few things about asking other knowledgeable people how to do things so I can impress my boss" ?

If you reverse the magnets in the steering sensor you can ride the MiniPro backwards at over 15 mph. This is a recent discovery we made and it has successfully been done by one of our German MiniPro friends.  

Archived