KingSong Lawn Mower

dpong

Few months ago I have used my Ninebot E+ to haul up the hill a few of my friends with longboards... Worked out well,  however I started to worry that it will overheat.  Somehow survived well without the damage... 

• 5 months later...

I had been doing my lawn with a airwheel x8 and Kobalt 80v electric lawnmower. I recently upgraded to a kingsong 18ay to better handle the hills and dents in the yard.

That's awesome, I did the same at the lake this year.  Works suprisingly well!  I almost wondered if it would be a good way to get people to learn to ride the wheel, as there is something to hold onto.

28 minutes ago, Xoltri said:

That's awesome, I did the same at the lake this year.  Works suprisingly well!  I almost wondered if it would be a good way to get people to learn to ride the wheel, as there is something to hold onto.

Probably better to learn while holding something without spinning blades.

2 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Probably better to learn while holding something without spinning blades.

Lol :-)

It's not such a bad idea though. I've never driven an EUC before, to be able to hang onto something sounds like a helpful idea. But maybe it's safer if I use my grannies wheeled walker... I'll first have to try and find a very remote, very quiet area :P

Archived