Impressions: Fun with my EUC

Fahrtwind

Hey guys,

back from camping holidays in Italy. Here a quick video of me driving the wheel after 2 weeks of practice. The wheel was very helpful for camping. I used it to get the freshwater to the caravan, transportation of dirty dish, driving to the supermarket (2 km) and flyfield with my RC Helicopter in my backpack (1 km).

I am looking for my next wheel. I bought this cheap generic 14" wheel for training. It is reliable, but it is slow and the battery gives me realistic 8-10km of driving...I am sure I will use the EUC in the future and is not just a short impulse. So I will investigate in quality and power.

I really want a design wheel. I tend to the Ninebot One E+, but I am not sure if I am satisfied with the behavior of a 16" wheel. I like driving slowly, backwards, hard curves etc. Is this still possible with the 16" wheel? I would like to test ride it first, but there is no shop close to my location...

Manu

Nobody who could answer my question? Will I be happy with 16" instead of 14"? I feel fine riding 14" for long distances, but what about the agility of a 16" compared to 14". Is it a significant difference??

thanks,

Manu

I am in northem Italy now, i suppose that you are in Toscana

If you want purchase ninebot e+ in 48h will be in your camping at 999 euros (tax and fee paid)... with warranty 24 month and in case of malfunction ,all pick up are at charge of seller

Ah Peppuzo, a little to late! We are back to Germany since Sunday...

Off topic on:

our first week on holidays we stayed at Deiva Marina (the place I made the video) and visited cinque terre and Portofino. 

The second week we stayed on a campsite at the lago Maggiore. It was a nice holiday, but we preferred our stay at the coast as the campsite was more familiar and had more typical Italian atmosphere. (The bread was sold by grandma, the pizza was made my grandpa etc, the bath keeper left his seat to drink an espresso at the bar etc)

off Topic off

I really want a design wheel. I tend to the Ninebot One E+, but I am not sure if I am satisfied with the behavior of a 16" wheel. I like driving slowly, backwards, hard curves etc. Is this still possible with the 16" wheel? I would like to test ride it first, but there is no shop close to my location...

Hi Manu,

I had a 14" Airwheel clone for about three months before I upgraded to a Ninebot One E+. It took little time to adapt to the bigger diameter but after a couple of hours on the new beast, I would not change back for the world. The bigger wheel gives one more stability and it makes going up curbs much easier. After some practise also tight curves are not an issue anymore. The only setback is the weight. There is now a good 4,5 kg difference and that makes it hard for me to carry it around for more than 10 min. But now I have installed the trolley handle and walking in, out and through buildings is a piece of cake. It just takes a bit off the cool looks of the euc.

Archived