Jump to content

04/23/17 NYC-GWB Weekend Group e-Ride to Mr. BBQ NJ


houseofjob
 Share

Recommended Posts

If you're in the NYC area this weekend, please join us for a group ride from Central Park West / Columbus Circle, across the George Washington Bridge into New Jersey for All You Can Eat Korean BBQ.

All e-rideables welcome!

 

More information on the FB event description below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1835137346724309

Edited by houseofjob
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Wow, I missed this one, for more than a month! It's a pretty good plan! I will try that route next time I ride. Also I hope there will be more group meet in NYC or Long Island. Kim, please keep in touch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Philip W said:

Wow, I missed this one, for more than a month! It's a pretty good plan! I will try that route next time I ride. Also I hope there will be more group meet in NYC or Long Island. Kim, please keep in touch.

Dunno who Kim is, but sure, we'll probably do a similar ride sometime soon.

PM with an FB username if you want me to add you to the local FB chat.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, houseofjob said:

Dunno who Kim is, but sure, we'll probably do a similar ride sometime soon.

PM with an FB username if you want me to add you to the local FB chat.

Sorry, I forgot that you don't run that group, so you are not Kim. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Philip W said:

Sorry, I forgot that you don't run that group, so you are not Kim. 

I believe you mean Tim. Tim is the one who created it, but it's more self-run now by the composite members of the group.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...