Trying to get the camera angle right with a selfie stick.

Gimlet

I've just got a selfie stick to try and improve my camera angles and point of view.

This is the first attempt and I'm not very happy with it so I'm' off to try again and will add the next version later.

I bought a selfie stick for the same reason!  I haven't tried mine out yet though.  How are you doing the second camera?  Is something mounted to the wheel?

It's just my phone doing picture in picture which unfortunately makes the inset window into a mirror image instead of actual view.

I then made the mistake of allowing the youtube software to take out the shake which has the effect of wobbling the inset picture all over the frame. Next one will be better I promise.

Still trying to get the hang of reversing I'm afraid. I'm OK for 10meters or so but having problems going long distance in reverse.

Just wish the front camera on phones didn't give a mirror image, or at least allowed you to toggle between mirror and normal. :)

It's damned frustrating! If I use just the front camera to take pictures or video the screen shows a mirror image but the pictures are saved flipped the right way around. There's even a setting to save it flipped as a mirror image or video but when I use the dual camera mode the front camera shows and saves mirrored and there seems to be no way to change it.

As one of the uses Samsung promotes is to put your own face in the picture with your friends it seems stupid that your face has to be mirrored.

It's damned frustrating! If I use just the front camera to take pictures or video the screen shows a mirror image but the pictures are saved flipped the right way around. There's even a setting to save it flipped as a mirror image or video but when I use the dual camera mode the front camera shows and saves mirrored and there seems to be no way to change it.

As one of the uses Samsung promotes is to put your own face in the picture with your friends it seems stupid that your face has to be mirrored.

Actually mirrored view is kind of good.  Just like driving a car.  Forward view is normal but rear view is like looking at the rear-view mirror.

As for your first video.  Yeah you don't want YouTube's anti-shake feature on with this dual video mode.  In fact you can still turn it back off I think.

Archived