Increase the limit of reputations in a day request

I've hit the limit of 40 reputations a day (I've hit this limit a few times). This limit must be arbitrary and therefore I wonder if it could be raised. Apparently it's a lower number for new members so there must be levels that can be set.

Maybe members in good standing can have higher limits?

Sometimes I'm involved in a lot of threads with a lot of good content being given and it pains me sometimes when I can't give someone a :thumbup:

Thanks for listening to my complaints :)

After much discussion, deliberation and argument, I am pleased to announce and welcome Mr. Marty Backe to the Plus MembershipTM .  There is the matter of a few documents to sign, a small blood sample, fecal analysis, and qualifying 100 page essay on why you are worthy of membership to complete, but I feel confident the rewards you will benefit from will be worth the effort.  Also, as your senior member sponsor, there also is that small matter of sending me a free Gotway ACM16 of course in exchange for vouching for you, but I'm sure with all your various rides, you won't miss one piddly wheel.

<clap clap clap clap clap>

Okay, please proceed to processing where @esaj will help you with the initiation ritual.  :whistling:

11 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

After much discussion, deliberation and argument, I am pleased to announce and welcome Mr. Marty Backe to the Plus MembershipTM .  There is the matter of a few documents to sign, a small blood sample, fecal analysis, and qualifying 100 page essay on why you are worthy of membership to complete, but I feel confident the rewards you will benefit from will be worth the effort.  Also, as your senior member sponsor, there also is that small matter of sending me a free Gotway ACM16 of course in exchange for vouching for you, but I'm sure with all your various rides, you won't miss one piddly wheel.

Okay, please proceed to processing where @esaj will help you with the initiation ritual.  :whistling:

Very funny :D  But in all seriousness I actually know someone with an extra ACM (with a few upgrades) that I may be able to convince that you are worthy of receiving.  Calling @Rehab1, calling @Rehab1

:blink:  This is the thanks I get for helping you become inducted into the highly coveted Plus MembershipTM?  :mellow:  Perhaps a framed commemorative jpeg?  Sheesh I know you Californians are pretty laid back, but not even a hey Hunka - thanks buddy!  I owe you one!?  :cry2:  I think we may need to review this application... <_<  Et tu, Marty?

dyk6c6.jpg

23 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

If I'm not mistaken;does not Plus MembershipTM also require a public display of riding skills.If that is the case,there is apparently a parade listed later this year in the Seattle area where EUC riders are invited to participate.This would be the appropriate venue to have @Marty Backe display his prowess at naked EUC riding backwards and thus fulfill the requirement for Plus MembershipTM.:roflmao:

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:blink:  This is the thanks I get for helping you become inducted into the highly coveted Plus MembershipTM?  :mellow:  Perhaps a framed commemorative jpeg?  Sheesh I know you Californians are pretty laid back, but not even a hey Hunka - thanks buddy!  I owe you one!?  :cry2:  I think we may need to review this application... <_<

dyk6c6.jpg

:roflmao:  I've got nothing that can top this :thumbup:

@Marty Backe

To came back to the first Topic...as far as i know the max numbers of positive reputations have been raised not so long ago...

( if i remember it correctly it was from 20 to 40...)

And really...are 40 not enough? :-)

Perhaps then you have to be a bit more selective in whom you give a positive rep....you can do it an easy way, give them all and only to me :whistling:

55 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

@Marty Backe

To came back to the first Topic...as far as i know the max numbers of positive reputations have been raised not so long ago...

( if i remember it correctly it was from 20 to 40...)

And really...are 40 not enough? :-)

Perhaps then you have to be a bit more selective in whom you give a positive rep....you can do it an easy way, give them all and only to me :whistling:

I was just going to say, "well then, I guess I've been handing too many out to YOU". I'll fix that ;)

Archived